Most Expensive / Moist Exhausting Continued - Final thoughts and wrap-up

Since part of the trip I’m documenting in this TR was earned through PChef, and many of you have congratulated Judy on doing so well, I thought I’d let you know that after about a 12-year run, Judy is hanging up her PChef apron. She resigned as a Director at the end of January, and will continue as a consultant through March because she’s paid for website services through that date.

It’s with a very heavy heart that she does this, since she worked so hard building up the business and she’s giving up a lot. But, she’s getting a lot of satisfaction from teaching and has decided that that’s the direction in which she wants to proceed. The first year of teaching can be very difficult because everything from lesson plans to tests have to be prepared almost from scratch. We had hoped that she could get her first year under her belt and then have more time to devote to PChef, but unfortunately it has become evident that that’s just not going to work.

In re-reading this, I realize that it must sound like some kind of a prepared statement to be read at a press conference. Sorry about that! I just thought I’d share it with all of you since the topic naturally comes up here from time to time.

On a lighter note, I am working on an actual trip report update. However, I don’t think I’ll be able to get it finished and posted until tomorrow at the earliest. I’m writing slowly because I know some of you out there don’t read very fast. Okay, okay, forgive me…that’s an old joke, but it does take me a while to get these things written out, even though it probably doesn’t look that way!

Link to next chapter

Trying to do some catching up on my TR reading! Wow... end of an era. What a great job she did!! I think it's fantastic that she is answering her calling as a teacher, though! :thumbsup2 Way to go Judy!!

I have to give credit where credit is due......you were VERY good at it!!! :)
thanks
:yay:

but everyone can be mad at you for me not doing an update since all my energy was put into those low blows, so i was spent when it came time to update.

Yep, you thought I forgot who started it, didn't you?

cody.jpg

I remember that commercial!

I looked at that guy's wikipedia page and he was of Italian heritage! :confused:

I'd say a good old Sears and Roebucks would be easier to "handle" than anything we had to use in the "early days". :lmao:

Yeah, you don't want those glossy sales flyers.

Trying to do some catching up on my TR reading! Wow... end of an era. What a great job she did!! I think it's fantastic that she is answering her calling as a teacher, though! :thumbsup2 Way to go Judy!!

Hi Blue! Thanks, I agree...she did do a great job and earned us some nice trips. The future will be different, but still good, I'm sure.

Things are looking "rosie" again Taxes done and it's ALL good !!!! Disney here we come (well August) Still want those cheap airfares !!!!:worship::worship:

:yay: You deserve rosie Rosie.

Low Blow Marv but sooo funny:lmao::lmao:

its okay, i gave him a few low blows the last few days
:rolleyes1

I have to give credit where credit is due......you were VERY good at it!!! :)

It was fun watching all of the low blows appear on various threads. :rotfl2:

thanks
:yay:

but everyone can be mad at you for me not doing an update since all my energy was put into those low blows, so i was spent when it came time to update.

Oh brother. Well, I'm sure Marv would appreciate it if you at least just posted some pictures of Candi until you can get a proper update done. ;)

Hi Glen,
I'm back and now all caught up.

I love that you were able to spend some one on one time with Marlene. After you pointed out that you'd already had one on one time with your other two, it made it that much sweeter to read!:)

Lovely beret for Marlene! And, interesting pictures thereafter. Not sure which one I liked the best. I also love the phone booth escapades! Too bad no one decided to bite....

Hopefully, I'll be here in enough time for the next update to count the Judys.

It was fun watching all of the low blows appear on various threads. :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2
Oh brother. Well, I'm sure Marv would appreciate it if you at least just posted some pictures of Candi until you can get a proper update done. ;)
marv? are you sure that your computer isnt set up to auto type "MARV" when you actually type the word.
"I "

lets try it again shall we? this time with that filter taken out.

Oh brother. Well, I'm sure I would appreciate it if you at least just posted some pictures of Candi until you can get a proper update done. ;)
there thats better.
:laughing:

Nice cover Glenn!!! :sad2:
he has you fooled marv, look above.

I almost wrote it without mentioning you, and then I thought "why pass up an opportunity to bash Marv?" :confused3
sure try and cover it up by bashing marv.

well played my friend well played.

but besides your quoting it, i dont see that WORD typed wrong anywhere else.

Why thank you!:laughing: I have to admit, it did feel good!

Hmmm, strange that the word WORLD has now changed into WORD. Ah, the power of the edit feature...Good thing I highlighted it beforehand!

Hi Glen,
I'm back and now all caught up.

Hi Sheresa! Glad you found us and were able to get caught up.

I love that you were able to spend some one on one time with Marlene. After you pointed out that you'd already had one on one time with your other two, it made it that much sweeter to read!:)

Yep, I was really happy to have that time with each of them. :)

Lovely beret for Marlene! And, interesting pictures thereafter. Not sure which one I liked the best. I also love the phone booth escapades! Too bad no one decided to bite....

We're still not done with those phones!

Hopefully, I'll be here in enough time for the next update to count the Judys.

Good luck! :goodvibes

marv? are you sure that your computer isnt set up to auto type "MARV" when you actually type the word.
"I "

lets try it again shall we? this time with that filter taken out.

there thats better.
:laughing:

Cute.

sure try and cover it up by bashing marv.

Works for me.

Um, excuse me here but are you sure that's the WORD you want??;)

Nice catch Molly.....thanks!

well played my friend well played.

but besides your quoting it, i dont see that WORD typed wrong anywhere else.

But we do see your edit timestamp. ::yes::

Why thank you!:laughing: I have to admit, it did feel good!

Hmmm, strange that the word WORLD has now changed into WORD. Ah, the power of the edit feature...Good thing I highlighted it beforehand!

Yes, all typos must be quoted and captured!

welcome to the dark side.:laughing:

:darth:

My sentiments exactly!!!:lmao::lmao:

I know you would never pass up an opportunity like that Rosie.

We started watching a new show over the weekend called "An Idiot Abroad", on the Science Channel. It's a travel show produced by Ricky Gervais where they send this guy Karl Pilkington around the world. I had 4 episodes DVR'd and finally got around to watching a couple of them -- pretty funny!
If you have HBO, The Ricky Gervais Show is hilarious -- it's essentially Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, and Karl Pilkington sitting around a table, while Ricky and Stephen make fun of Karl. But it's animated. Hard to explain...but really very funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter