Most absurd thing ....

And when anyone says they're crazy, they can pull this out of their hat: why is it gross/inhumane when it's a human and not an animal?

Ummm, maybe because we are human? When the cows are the intelligent species and start running the world, then they can treat us like animals as long as we aren't an intelligent species. Reminds me of "Planet of the Apes". :happytv:

What about the whole circle of life thing - what is a cow's purpose if not to provide milk and meat? Some probably provided labor I suppose, but isn't that inhumane too?

Regarding using human milk vs. cow's milk - YUCK! The thought of that doesn't settle well. It's all relative though. Some countries eat dog and don't think anything of it whereas we do here!

So it's more humane to milk women than cows? Also, breast milk can change on a daily basis depending on what the nursing mother has eaten, as well as the fat content -- will these "milk maids" be placed on a special diet to enhance the flavor of the ice cream? PETA has definitely lost some credibility with this one!

PETA has credibility? :lmao:

I think PETA has finally lost it.

And BTW, lets me say that I would be the first club a baby seal if it were in the way of my ribeye steak.

Don't you see? This is the whole point.
And when anyone says the're crazy, they can pull this out of their hat: why is is gross/inhumane when it's a human and not an animal?

Why is it gross to drink human breast milk and not cow breast milk?
Why is it gross to carry a human leather purse and not a snakeskin purse?

Because we are humans that's why. Not everything we do requires an explanation. PETA is nuts. I love animals to........on my plate next to the mashed potato's. :thumbsup2

What about the whole circle of life thing - what is a cow's purpose if not to provide milk and meat? Some probably provided labor I suppose, but isn't that inhumane too?

The point is to keep the animals happy and healthy while they are alive. If we're going to kill something for our own personal use, we should be kind and respectful. But that's my stance, not PETA's.

Ummm, maybe because we are human? When the cows are the intelligent species and start running the world, then they can treat us like animals as long as we aren't an intelligent species. Reminds me of "Planet of the Apes". :happytv:

I'm not a person that believes that just because we have opposable thumbs, we are the supreme overlords of the universe. That’s absolutely barbaric IMHO.
It's also impossible for animals to not have thoughts and emotions. Anyone that believes that has clearly never spent any time around animals, not mention that they have no idea how a brain works.

Besides you’re missing one of the messages of Planet of the Apes - we ARE the apes.

Regarding using human milk vs. cow's milk - YUCK! The thought of that doesn't settle well. It's all relative though. Some countries eat dog and don't think anything of it whereas we do here!

But why is one gross and not the other? I find them both gross, I’m just genuinely curios as to why since they’re really the same thing.

It's also impossible for animals to not have thoughts and emotions. Anyone that believes that has clearly never spent any time around animals, not mention that they have no idea how a brain works.

Guess you know something that the rest of the scientific world doesn't. You might want to do some more brain studies.

The point is to keep the animals happy and healthy while they are alive. If we're going to kill something for our own personal use, we should be kind and respectful. But that's my stance, not PETA's.

Why don't we start being kind and respectful to other humans before we spend a lot of time ensuring that a cow is "happy and healthy".

Peta are just over the top on everything. If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter