Mornings on the ships? PCC3.0

tigger813

DIS Veteran
Just wondering how cool it is on deck first thing in the morning?

I am an early riser most days and plan on either walking around the decks to possibly watch the sunrise or heading to the gym to do the treadmill for a mile or two?

Should I pack my yoga pants to walk around the deck on and a sweatshirt for early morning walks or will shorts be enough.

Doing some preliminary packing tonight so trying to decide what I need and don't need to bring!

7 weeks and 2 days!!!!!!

Difficult to say since people's tolerance varies but June should be warm enough up on deck that shorts will be in order. According to the Weather Channel, the average high in June is 87 and the average low is 73 in Nassau.

Thanks, Jeff! I don't like to be too hot especially when walking/working out!

I'll bring one pair of yoga pants just in case!

7 weeks from today we head down! OMG!!!!!

TTFN :tigger:

:confused: Working out? Early riser? Gym? Heh. Let me know how that goes. I'll be snoring. :rotfl:

I would like to do it at least once. Is anyone proposing an early morning walk/run/sunrise watching mini-meet?

Or did I just do it? :rotfl:

I would like to do it at least once. Is anyone proposing an early morning walk/run/sunrise watching mini-meet?

Or did I just do it? :rotfl:

I'm with you! I'm an early riser most days and heard that there's nothing like watching the sun rise on the ocean! Can't wait!

We'll chat soon!

TTFN :tigger:

shorts and tshirt should be fine. I was usually up before sun rise and it was already hot on deck for our summer cruises. Does anyone know if the running track is still for running like on the Wonder and Magic? I thought I read that the only time you can run on the deck is between 11pm and 6am???????????????

I think packing a pair of yoga pants is a good idea. I am always up on deck to watch the sunrise. Sometimes you may need a light jacket.

I am sure you will see quite a few of us watching the sun come up off the side of the ship.

I think packing a pair of yoga pants is a good idea. I am always up on deck to watch the sunrise. Sometimes you may need a light jacket.

I am sure you will see quite a few of us watching the sun come up off the side of the ship.

Looking forward to seeing you on deck, Kathy!

7 1/2 weeks! OMG!!!!! Getting so excited to finally meet you!

shorts and tshirt should be fine. I was usually up before sun rise and it was already hot on deck for our summer cruises. Does anyone know if the running track is still for running like on the Wonder and Magic? I thought I read that the only time you can run on the deck is between 11pm and 6am???????????????

Actually the times are for smoking! I was looking at my Passporter book and the symbol that was on there was for that!

I know that Kathy will be greeting the sun on most of the mornings. I wonder about some of the rest of the crew. :scratchin

Hmmm, Kevin and John conducting sunrise services? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter