Mornin'

tiggereyore

The laughter of a child is the light of a house
After yesterday and pitchin hay all afternoon (which btw does anyone know how many calories this burns) And taking the boys to th local library cow day last night (no I did not eat the ice cream). I fell into bed after 6 min on the ellipitical 1/4 mile and 100 cals 40 fat cals. This am nothing could drag my butt out of bed not even the thought of one of Tracy's kick's. So I was a bad girl this am. (going to have to make up that tonight). So I have the munchies now because I scraffed down my food last night and I'm starving even after breakfast so I'm going for a quick walk to the bank.
See you all in a few minutes.

you are in the hardest stage for me - the beginning! Give yourself credit where it's due! you are doing well! Pitching hay has to burn lots and lots of calories, sore arms today?? And you walked to the bank this morning, see all those kicks yesterday have really jumpstarted you!

so, why are you a "bad girl"? sounds to me like you're making real progress! baby steps remember, it takes time!

Maybe putting off the elliptical until late evening isn't the best time of day for you? I am not a morning person but have just bit the bullet and get up early to exercise and I feel more energized for it. Plus, it's a great mental boost to know that I have accomplished it for the day. just my .02 :)

have a great day - set small goals and try not to overwhelm yourself by looking at the big picture just yet:smooth:

Christy, you aren't bad!

I think pitching hay must burn a million calories, at least it seems like it would to me! That is some hard work (I can imagine!)

Hang in there, you are doing great! Keep moving as much as you can and enjoy the time you spend on the elliptical, it will get easier in the future and soon you'll be logging all sorts of minutes on it! :)

Okay Christy...its evening time do I have to get my Boots on??? LOL!!

Stop being so hard on yourself...you are doing GREAT!!! You have to take each day at a time. If I was working...I don't think I would be able to fit in the exercise I get on a regular basis because I am not an early riser...and the nights go sooo quickly.

Hang in there...and let me know how you are doing!!

I am proud of you!

Tracy

Hi Tracy
Had I been home last night I would have really needed those boots. But I took a day off yeaterday. Mornin I was exhusted and couldn't get up in time. Yesterday afternoon and evening was a family day. I could have been "rude" (lack of a better word) and ran upstairs suring the visit but.... then last night I rode Amtrak with my boys and DH Mom, Aunt and his parents. They had riden down from Essex Jct Vt to White River Jct on a Rail Day special and I had to work. So I picked them all up at the train station and visited then we went back and rode. 9-11:15 I was driving home in the rain. Needless to say I fell into bed and missed the alarm. Oh well I'm feeling great and I'll be at the register today since I gave an employee the AM off. I'll be adding up the steps this am. I'm going to do my 1st weigh in on Monday so we'll see. Hang around for tonight I might just need you.

I'll be here Girlfriend. Don't you just hate it when family time gets in the way of Wish time...LOL.

Monday is 2.5 days away...so we have lots of time to exercise between now and then!!!

Talk to ya soon.

Tracy

Originally posted by Luvinit
I'll be here Girlfriend. Don't you just hate it when family time gets in the way of Wish time...LOL

Isn't that the truth??:rolleyes: ;) :p

Hang in there, Christy, you are doing wonderful on your plan!! Keep up the great work! :)

Wish time and exercise time I knew I wouldn't make it to the elliptical but I had planned on running errands and getting in some walking. Oh well.The boys had fun and they are only little once . JUST no more slacking for me. Tracy get out the boots. If i disappear until night time I'll be out chasing the boys or haying. But no more quitting on the elliptical time.

Tracy I so proud of you making the 5 pounds! If kickin' me helped please feel free to do it any time Or the DH he wont like tonights menu any better.

Beanie,TigH and oh mom thank you too. I hate the 1st week and stupidly I didn't plan the month very well I guess if I can make this I'll be okay!

What you and I need to do Christy, is to figure out a way to hitch our computers to a bicycle and provide the electricity ourselves.

That would seriously work for me, I spend WAY too much time on WISH ;)

Katholyn
I've become addicted to WISH (it keeps me out of the Kitchen).
If only that would work I'd be one that bike (if I could figure out how to type on the elipticall I'd do it). and after a 1/2 mile I just did since the boys are napping (bad day) I'd be willing to sit and peddle as long as I can get to wish.
Next weeks going to be long............... Daycare (some of you may know from other posts is my Mom and Dad) was really bad and so I'm taking the week off next week to keep them home I won't be able to be here and thats going to be hard to stay out of the kitchen. My dads been a real jerk lately and the boys don't need it.
I will be checking in at night to get strength for the next day.

Maybe we need to think up a group for those of us who are addicted.
Well got to finish this glass of water and get in my other 1/2 mile for the day since I'm sure the boys will be up late tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!