Morimoto ADR Watch

pditullio

Mouseketeer
With the official opening date announced, I am waiting with bated breath for Morimito to open up ADRs... Anyone else checking frequently?

As Morimoto will not be Disney Owned? You MAY want to check on Open Table ... I suspect reservations THERE will be available before Disney ADR's are.

According to the recent press:

"The restaurant will start accepting reservations via Open Table on Sept. 16. Diners may call the restaurant directly, beginning Sept. 30, at 407-560-6686. Reservations through Disney's WDW-DINE line will begin Nov. 1."

The CM at Disney Dining gave me the exact same information posted by Ineedavaction33 above! :goodvibes If anyone sees a menu, would appreciate! TIA!:banana:

Are you saying that reservations will not be available through Disney ADRs?

See post JUST ABOVE.... WDW, when dealing with "unowned" restaurants, tends to be very late to the party.... For example, Boathouse showed up on Open Table before it showed up on MDE...

If you really want a leg-up on these new, NON Disney owned restaurants.... consider Open Table :).

For what it is worth Open Table is now saying:

Reservations for Morimoto Asia are available starting Sept. 30th. Online reservations are in the process of being live. Please reach out directly to the restaurant (407) 560-9950 to make a reservation.

Having been trying Open table for days, no luck. Am looking in November. Anyone able to get anything?

All i get is this

The restaurant officially opens on September 30th. Reservations are now available.

I see that messeage too but you can click on the part that has date/time above. I'm using iphone app.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    342.6 KB · Views: 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter