More xmas questions

iwannamovetoflorida

Earning My Ears
Hi all, this is my family's first trip to Universal. We will be arriving in Florida on the 21st. Thinking of going to Universal for the 22nd and 23rd. Not staying on site, not excited about paying extra for FOTL. Without FOTL passes will it be possible to do these parks? We are not really big waiting in line people . Should we spend the money for these passes or find something else to do?

Hi all, this is my family's first trip to Universal. We will be arriving in Florida on the 21st. Thinking of going to Universal for the 22nd and 23rd. Not staying on site, not excited about paying extra for FOTL. Without FOTL passes will it be possible to do these parks? We are not really big waiting in line people . Should we spend the money for these passes or find something else to do?

Its possible to do the parks but I think its going to be crowded that week. You are going to wait in lines and the express pass option is most likly expensive due to the time of year. It depends how many people are going with you. If you book 1 night at the hotel, the 22nd and 23rd, you will be able to enjoy express pass for both those days. So it might be worth te money for the one night. Remember, the onsite hotels are not just for expess pass, but convience.:thumbsup2

I would wait and see...the crowds will start to build those days but the MAD influx of people won't occur until 12/26. The 2 park EP's for those days are $40.99/per person so it may not be cheaper to get a hotel room but as Bluer posted, it would depend on how many are going with you.

The park hours for those days are 9am to 8pm so the crowds should not be unbearable. If you decide not to get a room, be sure you get there early and if the lines start getting out of hand, you can always purchase the EP at either park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter