More trouble than it's worth?

I love it. The first time we used it was last month when I planned a trip for my parents. Now, my parents tend to not really understand things because when something contains too many rules they just blank. even my parents understood the DDP. I didn't have to explain anything to them! Not once. and we even had dinner at Cali Grill and used 2 TS credits and they even understood that!

It's really simple and all the CM's really help you out. Don't get discouraged, just do what's best financially fo ryou and your group and you'll be fine, whether that's using the DDP or not.

:)

We have done it 2x and love it! It isnt very hard, you get dessert with cs lunch or dinner, not with breakfast. A ts you get an appetizer, entree and dessert per person. A snack is just that, a snack.

The problem comes in when someone gets something special and everyone wants it! We have never been offered any sort of special drink (like a smoothie) with our plan. I dont expect, I wont argue for it and I dont even order it unless I am paying OOP for it.

For us the cost of the plan is our dinner per person, then the snack and cs are free! We dont eat to maximize our money saved. We eat where ever we want to eat.

Love the way this is phrased! And it's very true. If you go in expecting something and you don't get it, you will be very disappointed.

On an OT kind of note... you've lost 71lbs?!! That's amazing!! How'd you do it?

Portion control and exercise, it's been one heck of a ride!

Wjhatever you do, enjoy your trip. I imagine CMs at TS and even CS will be willing to be at least a little flexible to help you keep your meals reasonable (we already know you can order a burger and 86 the bun, and also sub out fries for carrots, if you want ) Maybe you can borrow a few fries from someone else in your fam:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter