More than we can chew? We shall see! April 2013 PTR

I'm in! Your trip is so soon!! And it will be exciting for you to go as a family. I look forward to that day/vacation in my own life...

We're staying at POFQ and our days overlap a bit. We're even planning on the Magic Kingdom on the same day (the 17th!) I'm totally jealous of your Be Our Guest ADR - I couldn't get one until 9pm!

Also, I'm always planning a trip to Disney in my head. There's nothing wrong with that! DH only agrees to about half of the trips I plan. :rotfl2:

Ditto that!

Now... I just have to figure out how to video tape it and put it online! I can't seem to record to the hard drive on our Sony Handycam and the DVD won't upload it onto the computer. I thought our Nikon D3100 recorded movies, but I can't figure out how to get those onto the computer too! Grrrrr... going to have to figure it out because I'm sure the video will be priceless and I will want to share it with the world!

I don't know about your Sony Handycam because I don't know the model number, but here's what I can tell you about your Nikon D3100: It definitely records movies. You should be able to connect the cable to your computer as usual and just copy the movie file. If you don't have a cable to connect the camera to the computer, you can pop out the SD memory card and pop that into your computer, assuming it has an SD slot. If it doesn't, you can buy a simple SD reader.

See this Yahoo Q&A: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110601190430AAXz1hX

Also see the Nikon D3100 manual online: http://www.nikonusa.com/pdf/manuals/kie88335f7869dfuejdl=-cww2/D3100_EN.pdf

Addison's cute in the pictures -- she always seems to know how to strike a pose so naturally! princess: I'm excited for all of you!

Disneymoon2013 said:
I don't know about your Sony Handycam because I don't know the model number, but here's what I can tell you about your Nikon D3100: It definitely records movies. You should be able to connect the cable to your computer as usual and just copy the movie file. If you don't have a cable to connect the camera to the computer, you can pop out the SD memory card and pop that into your computer, assuming it has an SD slot. If it doesn't, you can buy a simple SD reader.

I think I figured it out today! When I put the SD card in I saw the pictures, but not the videos. I found them in a really random spot... and I think I figured out how to upload it to You Tube. It's gonna take a million years to upload it, but I think it will! Gonna have the DH record with the camera and my FIL record with our video camera, so at least we'll have one or the other!

I think I figured it out today! When I put the SD card in I saw the pictures, but not the videos. I found them in a really random spot... and I think I figured out how to upload it to You Tube. It's gonna take a million years to upload it, but I think it will! Gonna have the DH record with the camera and my FIL record with our video camera, so at least we'll have one or the other!

If you have a smart phone, you could probably use that to record w/o hassle. :) It seems like DD1 will probably react well! I saw some of the YouTube videos where the kids got upset... crrrazy! :scared:

Ughhhh! I'm so tired of seeing this...

9bd21110-8183-481b-aaa8-8411a88841c3_zps07c56c35.jpg

And can't wait to see this!!

161e9f68-cf51-42f3-9047-a950a25629e4_zps1e26f36a.jpg

And it's snowing again! Most definitely looking forward to temps in the 50's in a few days to melt this stuff! Only 42 days left until new memories are made!

9bd21110-8183-481b-aaa8-8411a88841c3_zps07c56c35.jpg

161e9f68-cf51-42f3-9047-a950a25629e4_zps1e26f36a.jpg

And it's snowing again! Most definitely looking forward to temps in the 50's in a few days to melt this stuff! Only 42 days left until new memories are made!

Our snow is almost entirely melted! We're supposed to be up in the 60s on Thursday too! I'm glad I got DS out to play in the snow, but I'm so over this winter. I NEED some nice weather.

anniebabymu said:

I feel your pain! After having a pretty mild winter up until now, the last few weeks have been one snow storm after another! I almost cried last night when another one blew in right before we had to leave the house, I am SO sick of driving in it!!!

But it will make the Florida humidity much more welcome I suppose, or at least I hope ;)

Our snow is almost entirely melted! We're supposed to be up in the 60s on Thursday too! I'm glad I got DS out to play in the snow, but I'm so over this winter. I NEED some nice weather.

Ours is finally melting away too!! We're supposed to be in the 50's for the next week or so... so hopefully it's going to be gone for good!

I feel your pain! After having a pretty mild winter up until now, the last few weeks have been one snow storm after another! I almost cried last night when another one blew in right before we had to leave the house, I am SO sick of driving in it!!!

But it will make the Florida humidity much more welcome I suppose, or at least I hope ;)

I hate driving in snow! Ready for it to be gone for good... means it's closer to our vacation!!

Don't tell the kids... but the hubby bought us plane tickets for the end of September! Destination?? MCO of course! No resort booked yet... but don't worry, that will most definitely be coming!

Our anniversary is September 23rd and conveniently DD#1 will have a 3 day weekend from school the weekend after our anniversary, so logistics with school will be a lot easier! Now... hopefully the grandparents will be on board with it since they'll be the ones watching the girls!!

After our trip last October, I left with so much stuff that I wanted to do... and most of that would be very difficult with children! I never expected that Disney would be something that I would want to do WITHOUT my children! I know I'm probably going to feel a little guilt knowing that we're not bringing them, but I am going to enjoy being able to snack/drink around the world without a 5 year old complaining that she's bored or dealing with the meltdowns from an *almost* 2 year old! And getting to and from the parks with no stroller... amazing.

I think this is making me look forward to our April trip even more! Last time, I left WDW not knowing when we'd be back. Hoping it would be soon, but I didn't know for sure. Now I can leave and be okay with it because I know we have another trip planned! Maybe my PDD won't be so bad this time ;)

I can't wait to spend some quality time with the love of my life in the most magical place on earth!

Maybe we'll see you on the bus on the way to rope drop :thumbsup2
That is one of our MK days too, and also staying at POR, hopefully in Alligator Bayou.

It's been snowing all day here too. grr

Maybe!! We're hoping to catch morning EMH that day before our princess's BBB appointment!

I'm hoping the snow is gone for good here! Definitely ready for spring!

Don't tell the kids... but the hubby bought us plane tickets for the end of September! Destination?? MCO of course! No resort booked yet... but don't worry, that will most definitely be coming!

Our anniversary is September 23rd and conveniently DD#1 will have a 3 day weekend from school the weekend after our anniversary, so logistics with school will be a lot easier! Now... hopefully the grandparents will be on board with it since they'll be the ones watching the girls!!

After our trip last October, I left with so much stuff that I wanted to do... and most of that would be very difficult with children! I never expected that Disney would be something that I would want to do WITHOUT my children! I know I'm probably going to feel a little guilt knowing that we're not bringing them, but I am going to enjoy being able to snack/drink around the world without a 5 year old complaining that she's bored or dealing with the meltdowns from an *almost* 2 year old! And getting to and from the parks with no stroller... amazing.

I think this is making me look forward to our April trip even more! Last time, I left WDW not knowing when we'd be back. Hoping it would be soon, but I didn't know for sure. Now I can leave and be okay with it because I know we have another trip planned! Maybe my PDD won't be so bad this time ;)

I can't wait to spend some quality time with the love of my life in the most magical place on earth!

That's so great! I've been hinting to DH that we should plan a trip for our 5th anniversary in January. I don't think he's going to go for it.

I got the itch to change up an ADR today! We had an ADR to The Plaza Restaurant for our arrival day, but I was looking around and there was one available for Liberty Tree Tavern at the same time... so of course I had to change it up! We will now be eating dinner at LTT on arrival day at 6:30!

Look what came today!

db4c5b17-f47e-43e9-b9c5-0f29347aa50f_zpscb5f2298.jpg

Mickey Mail!!!

I don't know what it is about it... you can plan and plan and plan, but it doesn't feel real until you have that Mickey Mail in your hands! 32 days and we'll be wondering around the Magic Kingdom!!

anniebabymu said:
Look what came today!

Mickey Mail!!!

I don't know what it is about it... you can plan and plan and plan, but it doesn't feel real until you have that Mickey Mail in your hands! 32 days and we'll be wondering around the Magic Kingdom!!

Haha, I know what you mean! I've been blabbering about it nonstop to DH all week and he thinks I'm totally nuts. He doesn't understand how an envelope with luggage tags and a confirmation letter could possibly be exciting enough to make 5 trips to the mailbox everyday. It seems perfectly reasonable to me :)

Haha, I know what you mean! I've been blabbering about it nonstop to DH all week and he thinks I'm totally nuts. He doesn't understand how an envelope with luggage tags and a confirmation letter could possibly be exciting enough to make 5 trips to the mailbox everyday. It seems perfectly reasonable to me :)

Ha ha! I know... that dang Mickey Mouse turns us into crazy people! Lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter