More Pixie Dust Needed Please! **GOOD NEWS!!!!!**

Thanks everyone!! Got everything crossed things will go well!

Bob xoxoxox

Good luck to her - hope all goes well. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Sara. :)

A worrying time for you and Robert, thinking of you, wishing Rob's Mum lots of get well wishes.:grouphug: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

My thoughts are with you at this hard time i hope all goes well.
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

really feel for you all heres load of pixie dust hope it helps :grouphug:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

lots of pixiedust: and hugs, to her and all the family. its hard on everyone.

2 years ago my sil had breast cancer and had a huge op and is doing great, and 2 weeks ago my other sil was diagnosed with bowel cancer, and because of them and other survivors i am doing the Race for Life this year on the 17th may, if you want me to race on behalf of your mum in law let me know and i will put her name on my badge.

How did the op go Bob :grouphug:

To be honest Natalie, we haven't heard anything yet.... We're treating no news as good news though.... If there was something seriously wrong Jonathan would have rung us by now..... I hope anyway......

Bob xoxox

To be honest Natalie, we haven't heard anything yet.... We're treating no news as good news though.... If there was something seriously wrong Jonathan would have rung us by now..... I hope anyway......

Bob xoxox

:grouphug: ok hun x

I too believe no news is good news,i am pretty sure if it was'nt good you would have heard by now-So fingers crossed all is well and you hear something soon.x.

Don't know how I missed this thread.

Hope everything went well with the op. One of my colleagues' mum was getting this done yesterday. It seemed to go really well and he was able to visit her last night.

I just wish we knew what was happening.... His Dad still hasn't rung, and Robert won't ring him as he thinks he'll be hasseling him..... :sad2:

Bob xoxoxox

Don't know how I missed this thread...

Nor me! :sad2: I'm so sorry to be late on finding this thread, Bob - just hope that the operation was successful. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for good news for Robert's Mum, hon... :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just wish we knew what was happening.... His Dad still hasn't rung, and Robert won't ring him as he thinks he'll be hasseling him..... :sad2:

Bob xoxoxox

There is nothing worse than waiting for the phone to ring. Hopefully you'll hear something soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter