More Milesource woes

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
I really need to vent! I have been working for 3 mos. to earn a $50 gift certificate to RC. For the last 2 mos. I have been fighting with Milesource over 500 points they owed me (long story, but basically I got an email congratulating me for being a winner in their sweepstakes and saying that 500 points were now in my account, but the points were never credited). Two months! Initially I was only working for the $25 certificate, but after being notified about the contest I figured it out and I could just make the $50 cert. by the time I needed to cashout to have it for our trip in Oct. So I have been doing clickfix every day, all their contests, Jumbogets and made several purchases, all the while fighting for my 500 points. Well, yesterday they were credited to my account, but not until after 4 emails, a letter of complaint to their CEO (sent twice), and 2 phone calls to customer service, the last threatening to contact the BBB if this was not staightened out. I almost jumped for joy when I saw my account. Immediately I went to cash out, only to find that the $50 giftcerts. now cost 6000 points, not 5500 (I have about 5750)! It will take me about 10 more days to earn the balance, and I don't know if that will be enough time to get my giftcerts. (which by the way I just read are currently out of stock) in time for our trip! Can it get any worse?
Sorry so long, but I REALLY needed to vent!:(

I understand!!! It seems everytime I have enough points to cash out somewhere, they raise the points needed.

I've been at it for two months and thought i would also reach the number for a
$50 cert by my november trip ,but with the trouble Dmslush is having and the
daily trouble I have with their website , I'm cashing out for $25 . I would rather
go out in the heat and mow lawns when I think of spending 140 hours clicking to
get $25......or .20 cents an hour for looking at their ads and the repeated "the page
will not load" on the reward bar ......LOL I needed to vent also!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

But not just with milesource. Been having problems with many programs. I actually took a couple days off from the rewards programs, because I wasn't feeling very rewarded (for many reasons, not just the problems online). I get back on them, and their still the same. But, in the end, you still get something from them. I understand your frustrations..I too have vented on these boards many a times.

Joline

I know how you feel about Milesource. I did Milehunter the other day and I don't understand how I couldn't have won. I followed all of their prompts and tips and was only moving around in one tiny square on the map.It just kejpt saying a little more this way or a little more that way. I HAD TO BE RIGHT ON TOP OF IT!!! Even though it probably won't do me any good I did send them an e-mail and told them that they need to adjust the specs of their game. It was unfair and people would quit playing. Hopefully Milesource will come around!!

Thanks for all the feedback. I know I would be safer cashing out for $25, but I just can't stand the thought of losing the 1000 points (it would then take me 3500 to get another $25. cert.). At this point I have 5 more days to reach 6000, so I'm going for it! Depending on how long it takes to get my confirmation, I may just get a different cert. and not use it on my trip. We leave on Oct. 8th, and I will be cashing out on Sept. 5th. What do you think my chances are?
:confused:

I'll let you know when I receive my email..I cashed out on the 17th & I am still waiting for the email to get here from giftcertificates.com. I did get the Milesource confirmation email, so hopefully the other email will be here soon. Once you get the GC.com email, it only takes a couple of days to get the GC mailed to you. I think the last time I ordered, I requested the items on a Saturday & had the GCs in my snail mail by Wed-Thurs. I *think* you should be ok. Wishing you good luck & I will post when I get my email from them!

Do you lose any additional points if you cash out early? I'm still learning all of this reward stuff :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter