More "Frozen" events after Sept 7th?

KozFam

Earning My Ears
The current "Frozen Summer Fun" at HS is June 17 to Sept 7. We're going to be there starting Sept 12th and I have a 3 year old daughter who loves Anna/Elsa. Any one know what happens to all the "Frozen" events after Sept 7? Thanks!

The current "Frozen Summer Fun" at HS is June 17 to Sept 7. We're going to be there starting Sept 12th and I have a 3 year old daughter who loves Anna/Elsa. Any one know what happens to all the "Frozen" events after Sept 7? Thanks!
I'm no expert, but what I can tell you is last year the response was huge! They extended several aspects of Frozen Summer Fun and even made certain elements permanent. The Fireworks and processional will likely be finished by then, but it may be extended again for all we know especially in light of more attractions at DHS closing. What I can tell you for sure will be there is the For the First Time in Forever Sing Along. It was just moved to a new permanent home with upgrades to the special effects. I've seen it before and it's really a lot of fun! Besides the music and characters for the kids, they also make it fun for the older crowd too. I haven't seen much else besides that. Paging Mr. @rteetz.

I'm no expert, but what I can tell you is last year the response was huge! They extended several aspects of Frozen Summer Fun and even made certain elements permanent. The Fireworks and processional will likely be finished by then, but it may be extended again for all we know especially in light of more attractions at DHS closing. What I can tell you for sure will be there is the For the First Time in Forever Sing Along. It was just moved to a new permanent home with upgrades to the special effects. I've seen it before and it's really a lot of fun! Besides the music and characters for the kids, they also make it fun for the older crowd too. I haven't seen much else besides that. Paging Mr. @rteetz.
I attended in July last year. What I've seen so far is much improvement on last years event. I'd agree and say that the fireworks and likely the parade will be done on the 7th. I think they'll keep as much as they can if more closures are coming to DHS. I'll give it to Disney for a thrown together event last year it was good. Now that they have had a year they made it even better.

I'm arriving on the 5th. I may have to make an appearance on the 6th or 7th in order to enjoy the "Frozen" events before they are gone (just in case).

Last year they kept the fireworks and the parade on the weekends through September (kind of like Star Wars Weekends) so it's possible they may do the same. The Singalong will stick around.

Last year they kept the fireworks and the parade on the weekends through September (kind of like Star Wars Weekends) so it's possible they may do the same. The Singalong will stick around.

They may be more likely to extend it if they end up closing any other attractions in DHS. Frozen was pretty big for DHS, it might be the only think that saved it from a decline in attendance.

They may be more likely to extend it if they end up closing any other attractions in DHS. Frozen was pretty big for DHS, it might be the only think that saved it from a decline in attendance.

That's also what I think... and hope for we'll be there late september and it would be great to have more things to do while being at DHS.

It basically is the only thing that kept people coming.

I wouldn't mind if they extend it through end of Sept. I loved the Frozen Fireworks last year.

Last year they made the extension announcement around August 9th so hopefully we'll know soon either way :)

Last year they made the extension announcement around August 9th so hopefully we'll know soon either way :)
This years already goes a little longer than last years. I doubt the fireworks go past that date because they didn't extend those last year either.

We saw the Frozen fireworks on 9/6/14 last year, I think that was part of the extension already but can't completely remember :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter