Monsters Inc Monorail

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by crazy4wdw, Apr 24, 2013.

1. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

Cool! :)

4. rteetz

rteetz DIS Veteran

I saw the pictures for the monsters inc monorail it doesn't bother that much though for this one in particular because its pretty much on the windows and the monorail didn't get a full on wrap. We all knew this was only a matter of time before disney would really start doing this with every new movie coming out so this definitely will not be the last of these we see.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

5. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Adorable! I didn't think it looked that great until I zoomed in and saw the windows. :goodvibes

6. Spacedog1975

Spacedog1975 Mouseketeer

I actually enjoy the Monorail wraps. I'd like this one better if it were a fuller wrap. As I tend to enjoy the films and properties associated with the wraps, I see them far more as "fun" than advertising.

I'm under no illusions that they are indeed advertising, but they are not an eyesore, and I like them.

7. maggiemayhem

maggiemayhem Mouseketeer

for how long do these wraps usually last? i'm going mid-september and would love to see the MU wrap, or even the iron man one. i'm guessing seeing either would be a long shot, at best. anyone willing to guesstimate?

8. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

Welcome to the Disboards! :welcome:

When I went in October last year, the Avengers monorail wrap was gone. I would think by September both the Iron Man and Monster Inc wraps would be gone unless the DVD release for the films is around the corner.

However the next Disney animated film, Frozen (based on the Snow Queen), is being released in November so maybe there'll be a monorail wrap for that film.

9. Alice Royal

Alice Royal Nineteen, female, Florida resident, Disney addict.

I was in Disney for this change. Rode Monorail Blue one day and it was totally normal, next morning went to take it to the GF and it was magically transformed. I like this one more than the others, since it's less of a total billboard and more of a cute touch that preserves the monorail look. :)