Monsters, Inc. May - move like Roz is watching challenge

Wowza! Look at all those great colors on page 1! :rainbow:

And kudos to the entire team for hitting RozRed two days before the end of the challenge. :cool2: I bet we can make the whole team be WISH lime green before the week-end is finished! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: I cannot recall ever hitting 100% of the team minutes but I haven't participated every month.

Heather, thank you so much for hostessing this month! :thanks: You are a tough act to follow but I'll do my best. :flower3:

Ok....so I haven't been on the boards for almost the whole month, but I have kept up my exercise/activity when I could. Between going to NYC with one of my best friends to see my daughter, getting sick after my NY trip and being inactive for a week, and the end of school, here I finally am.

Adding 640 minutes of walking, gym time and core work. I actually had to look at my fitbit numbers to help jog my memory a little :).

730/900

Thanks so much, hmack. You are an awesome host. And congratulations to all the hard working participants. So much WISH green!

Today DH and I ran in MuckFest MS, a 5K mud run with tons of obstacles. DH's coworker's wife has MS, and a friend of mine lost his mother to MS, so it was great that we were able to participate.

It took us over 2 hours to complete the course, but a lot of that time was standing in line waiting for various obstacles, so...45 minutes of actual exercise?

Which brings me to 1485/1500!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday!

30 minutes of kickboxing brings me to 937/1000. Had another rough weekend at work but managed to get 30 minutes in today, I hope this is the last one and things will go back to normal next week because all this stress and overtime isn't healthy. Need a big day tomorrow to make it, but I'm off from work so I have faith it will happen :)

Whoa - Happy Last Day of May! What a month it has been.

It's been a rough month for some and a smooth month for others. We've had injuries and sickness and stress at work and at home.But we've also conqured prs and had fun and Spring finally came! Regardless of the ups and down, we've cheered for each other every step of the way.

So here we are and I'm excited to share that we're at 95.89% with a whole day to go! Which is so outstanding that I can barely stand it.

Congratulations to the most recent color changers:
swissfamilyrobinson

and crossing over to the Wish Green Side:
luvpoohandcompany

I'm sure we'll have even more color changers today as folks check in for the last time. I'll keep a close eye on the numbers rolling in today.

If you're wondering how close we are to hitting 100% and turning the Team Wish Green - we have to report a total of 1,100 minutes today. It would be a pretty cool thing to accomplish. But whatever happens, this has just been a great team to be a part of.

tumblr_mviq7jeoWk1snexhzo1_1280.png

I can't say thank you enough to this team. I might have bailed on some of my planned workouts towards the end of this month but I am so motivated to help the team change colors that I didn't. So thank u to hmack for hosting and to everyone for participating!

I have 20 min from yesterday to report (all sorts of stuff- playing baseball, hauling more mulch and yardwork, and some arm exercises)

I did a 45 min run this morning.

Those 65 minutes brings me to 680/700 and you better believe ill be back here later tonight to add the last 20 on. No way will I miss wish green this month. You are all so inspirational!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter