Monsters, Inc. May - move like Roz is watching challenge

so...I just ran the numbers and we haven't made 75% (yet).

BUT, we do have at least 8 folks changing color tomorrow (including a few Wish Greens), which is pretty exciting.

See you in the a.m. :-) (this is how I'm going to look in my sleep tonight because I'm so happy, except my eyes might be closed, cause if not that would be a little bit creepy).

1419/1500

I love reading everybody's posts!

So weird that last month I made it and this month I will, too when for months and months and months I wasn't even close! Today I counted almost an hour for doing a quick mow of the lawn where our mower broke 2 weeks ago :scared1: and I borrowed a neighbor's and for spending much, much more than an hour scrubbing the rails on our porch. WHEW! That was a yucky job, and I don't even think it was that long ago that I did it (last fall?) and walking a couple blocks to a neighbor's house because she's out of town and at 8:30 in the morning couldn't get hold of her teenage daughter on a holiday! Yes, I woke the poor thing up! :duck:The rest of the month should just be the usual walks, swims and Y class.

Can't wait to see how everybody did!

PHEW! I feel like I should almost get workout minutes for tracking all of those numbers this morning. :) The Thrilling Three-Quarters Challenge sure lived up to it's name.

So the big news - did we hit 75%?

no.

BUT we are at 73.24% and we're only 470 minutes away from hitting our goal and considering the big mountain we had to climb, I count that as a success and I KNOW that as you keep reporting in, we'll hit that mark in no time!

14 people reported in yesterday for a total of 1,473 minutes. I think that's pretty outstanding.

If you follow post #1 and you started your day there, you probably noticed that it looks a LOT different because we had a lot of folk go up to another color level:
5xDisneyfans
JoshMom5
runs&jumps
PSUtraveler

roxymama
bigdave10000
glss1/2fll

and hitting Wish Green:
DIS_Yoda
LizardQueen8
sophy1996
hmack

Yesterday was a very big day indeed.

And, the really awesome news? The month isn't even over! There's still plenty of time to see how far we can go as individuals and as a team!

So let's keep reporting in, supporting each other and having an all around good time.

Let's get those 470 minutes in and get to Boo Pink together - what do you say?

lisah0711 has graciously offered to host the June thread!!!! :thanks:

Thank you, lisah0711! I'm sure you will be as great of a hostess as hmack has been!

I got in my run this morning ... I wanted to be out there before it got hot (no luck).
59 minutes running & 25 minutes walking to/from the park

1121/930 (I'm thinking about maybe setting a higher goal for next month ...)

I almost called it quits around 25 minutes in, but then remembered my 30-minute pact with roxymama. I hope you've got plans to get your 30 minutes in!
After 30 the next 15 minutes were easier, and then I hit a really rough patch and almost called it quits - but I just wanted to finish a lap around the park (if I'm going to exit in the same place anyway, I might as well run there!), and then I was so close to my next half mile, and then I only had 2 minutes left in my planned run ... and before I knew it I hit my planned 59 minutes.
One more run at 59 and then next week I'm up to an hour ... that milestone is freaking me out a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter