Monorails and Memories- Nov. 7- Mary Lou & Rob WP/CG/Epcot DP

Discussion in 'Planning our Happily Ever After' started by LuluLovesDisney, Jul 1, 2010.

1. lilsqueakrr

lilsqueakrr DIS Veteran

Everything looks so so so so so fabulous! I really can't wait to see more!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LuluLovesDisney

LuluLovesDisney <font color=red>If you're not outraged, you're not

Thank you!! :)

4. ScotsMinnie

ScotsMinnie DIS Veteran

Stay safe. Our thoughts are with everyone affected.

5. LuluLovesDisney

Thank you!! We had our power go out but the back up came right on. We lost a tree but luckily it only hit the fence. So, all in all, we had very little impact, which we are thankful for!

6. gertiesquidge

gertiesquidge Mouseketeer

Glad to hear you stayed safe from Irene, our thoughts are with all those that didn't fare so well.

I loved the photos of the men, especially the ones with arms crossed or the ones with sunglasses :) And your ring bearer is adorable :)

Gertiesquidge

7. LuluLovesDisney

As the limousine pulled up to the Grand Floridian, my stomach fluttered. I was so excited! Even the walk through the lobby was just thrilling. I remembered visiting here when I was 13 and thinking it looked so luxurious and beautiful! It was amazing to me that I was going to be walking through the same lobby as a bride! It was a tough journey to arrive at this day, but it was all worth it!

I looked at my parents, who had been trying NOT to look at me! They were so nervous and emotional! I am their baby. They looked great and I was just so overwhelmed by everything, I felt as if it were a dream.

As we pulled up, I asked my niece to put my shoes back on since I'd taken them off. The door opened while she was still putting them on so Randy got a picture. She was really incredibly well behaved. I heard so many warnings not to have a 3 year old flower girl, but she took her job so seriously and she loved it. I mean LOVED it. She STILL wears her flower girl dress. It hangs on her door every day lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We all get out of the limousine and saw the bridesmaids getting out of the other limousine.

[​IMG]

I think my niece was a little overwhelmed, too!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't drop the bouquet, don't drop the train! Just keep holding everything up! lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And we're in the Grand Floridian!!! I am sure you can't tell how excited I am here!

[​IMG]

Then, we walked over to the famous staircase for some formal pictures!

8. gertiesquidge

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your latest pictures. You look so happy and excited and your flowergirls are adorable.

Gertiesquidge

9. tinkerbell 766

tinkerbell 766 <font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or

Lulu sweetie - What beautiful photos!!! What a gorgeous bride you were!!!

10. ScotsMinnie

ScotsMinnie DIS Veteran

Beautiful pictures! You look a very happy bride! Just the way it should be!

11. LuluLovesDisney

Thank you!!! Aren't they the cutest?

Thank you!!!

Thanks so much! It was definitely one of the best days of my life!

12. LuluLovesDisney

Pictures at the Grand Floridian

On the stairs, we posed for a few formal portraits with the girls and with my family.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The girls loved this shot!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pictures with my parents <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see my mom's bouquet and my dad's boutonniere here. They are actually recreations of what their wedding floral looked like. My dad's is lily of the valley and a white rose; my mom's is a much smaller nosegay version of her bouquet with lily of the valley, white roses and white fuji mums.

With my niece!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My uncle and aunt/godmother

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then it was time for all of us to go outside to meet up with my transportation!

13. LuluLovesDisney

So we walked from the main building to the beach area. It was getting close!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My girls are so beautiful, although squinting a little in the Florida sunshine!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look how windy it was! My veil kept going crazy!!

[​IMG]

More crazy veil pictures! I wish I would have known it was that bad!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking at the Wedding Pavilion!

[​IMG]

Here's my ride!!

I chose the Landau coach. I absolutely love it! I always thought it looked so royal (even before William and Kate lol) and I love that it is convertible!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time to get in!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just imagine how many times I looked out the windows of the Grand Floridian at the gorgeous grounds, as a child, as a 19 year old WDWCP Cast Member and later on, on trips with my boyfriend/fiance. Now, I am in my horse-drawn coach on the way to the Wedding Pavilion to get married.

I was so happy my father was here to share my special day with me! It means so much to me!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pulling up to the Wedding Pavilion!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. pixie921

pixie921 DIS Veteran

Beautiful photos! And I love how you wrote about being a little girl looking out those windows at the GF .... what a lovely memory! :goodvibes

15. gertiesquidge

You have some gorgeous pictures - I love the hands on hips pose with the flowergirls and the ones with them peeping through the window - utter magic :lovestruck:

And I don't think I've ever seen a happier more smiley bride, you are glowing with happiness and excitement and look radiant.

Best wishes
    Gertiesquidge

16. LuluLovesDisney

Thank you so much! When Disney has been such a huge part of your childhood and your life, it is amazing to actually be able to get married there!

Hello again, dear! Thanks for the compliments for my little princesses! To me, the kids just make the wedding!

That is such a great compliment. I really could not stop smiling. I know sometimes it isn't the most flattering look on my face, but I still love seeing it, because I know how happy I was. I truly could not stop smiling for anything!! All the people I love the most were in the place I love the most as I married my best friend! How could I keep from smiling? lol

17. Leshaface

Leshaface DIS Veteran

Oh my goodness, such BEAUTIFUL pictures! :cloud9:

Your makeup looks ah-mazing. Especially your eye makeup! Are you wearing a light eye shadow with liquid eyeliner? I'd love to do my eye makeup like this:)

18. LuluLovesDisney

Lesha!!!! :goodvibes So happy you found me here!! Thank you, thank you! Actually, I asked Ana for the details on my eye makeup and I use those colors almost daily!

I am wearing:

MAC eyeshadows in Nylon (lid and highlight) Patina (in crease and outer v) and Wedge (to blend out Patina). She also used Honeylust on the lower eyelid but I skip that step when I do it. She used Almay liquid eyeliner in brown on me. It is the best for contact lens wearers because it does not flake and does not irritate my eyes. Definitely colors that look great on everyone.

19. tinkerbell 766

tinkerbell 766 <font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or

Lulu sweetie - what gorgeous photos!!! You looked so beautiful!!
    I love the landau coach too (secretly prefer it to Cinderella's coach:ssst:) and it really makes for pretty pictures!!
    I love that you Mum had a little bouquet too!! Is that usual for MOBs in the US? It's a lovely idea!!
    Looking forward to seeing more!!

20. lilsqueakrr

lilsqueakrr DIS Veteran

You look absolutely STUNNING. And I love your colors for your girls. So gorgeous.

The pictures seriously all look fabulous and the ones of you and your flower girl are just adorable!!

21. gertiesquidge

lol I think your smile is very flattering and makes you look so beautiful and happy in your photos :)

I love what you said about being with the people you love the most, in the place you love the most and marrying your best friend - that is what all weddings should be :)

Hoping you are always as happy as you obviously were on your wedding day

Best wishes
    Gertiesquidge