Monorail Resort Scavenger Hunt

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Metsoskil, Jul 18, 2011.

1. psac

psac DIS Veteran

I don't like #40 and #41 at all. "Same name" hunt likelihood varies depending on how "common" your name is. Not a fair hunt.

On a side note, I would be helpful with #45, I've worn New York Mets tee shirts down in WDW a number of times! :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Metsoskil

Metsoskil Citi Field, Rehoboth Beach, and WDW are my 3 favor

Fair enough. What would you suggest replacing them with?

Thumbs up for the Mets shirts!

4. jennabcassell

jennabcassell Mouseketeer

How about one point for every different transportation card you get from a monorail cm?

5. Metsoskil

Metsoskil Citi Field, Rehoboth Beach, and WDW are my 3 favor

I've heard you can't get transportation cards from the monorail since you can't ride in the front anymore. Is this incorrect?

Can someone confirm one way or the other whether transportation cards are still available?

6. kappyfamily

kappyfamily DIS Veteran

Bumping because we love this idea!

7. tigger24601

tigger24601 Earning My Ears

You can still get the cards. We received 2 cards this past november because the CM liked my kids outfits.

Also the bus drivers and ferry staff sometimes carry them. If they don't have any on them they'll tell you to ask at the info window on your way into the parks. We try to get at least one on every trip. They tend to be very scarce and a definite treat.