Monorail limited, how to get to pre-rope drop ADR at MK?

I didn't assume you were saying kaytieeldr was lying. I was just making sure anyone reading this thread knew that if you call any of the numbers for WDW resorts that you will not be talking to somebody at that resort. Most people don't realize that.

Thanks!!! I was afraid maybe my word choice came off wrong. :-)

I know when staying at VGF they told us a bus would be running until the other transportation started when the monorails were limited.

I think I'd walk over to the ttc and take the big ferry over. The little boats don't hold that many people and I've seen pics of long lines (on wdwmgaic.com) because of the monorail closures.

Yeah, I saw that crazy long line for the little boat the other day! My guess is that was because the monorail was unexpectedly down, and the were not prepared....I hope. The big Ferry boat supposedly does not start running until 8:30 usually.

I know when staying at VGF they told us a bus would be running until the other transportation started when the monorails were limited.
Thanks! I think that is pretty likely what is going to happen. I'm just going to have to make my own announcements to my family to try recreate the monorail experience, "¡Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas!”

Soooo not magical. I can see people doing without using the monorail mid days but first thing in the morning like before 10am and an hour before park close up to an hour after close (or end of emh) is a terrible time for them to be down when you're staying at a monorail loop resort. Best of luck!

If you're worried about the time factor with the buses I guess worst case you could take a taxi to the contemporary and walk over from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter