• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Money not an issue

Most people know here that I'm with RPR. It's our home away from home. I can't count how many stays we have had over the years. Yes, we resort hop all the time but at the end of the day it's good to be home, aka, RPR. :thumbsup2

it really depends on your dates on which hotel is the cheapest.

the past two octobers for my dates, rph has been the highest in cost.
i had friends that stayed at pbh while i was at rph for the same dates.

the rate for a standard room was higher at rph than pbh.

We have stayed at Universal at least 7 times and all at PBH. Love that resort! It's a quiet oasis in the midst of the craziness! The last 3 years we've gone the first week of July and the AP rate I get has always been lower than the RPH rate. Go figure.:cool1:

No package but Portofino Bay Hotel in a Villa suite. I wouldn't even get club level...I'd just do all the nice restaurants and order room service for breakfast.

Damo - have you ever run the numbers on this? Say a king room for five nights, stay more save more versus club. It could be for any time period. Just curious how they compare.

Club Level is my vote. Now, I have only stayed at RP club level between the 3 resorts. Better yet, if money is no option, how about one of those suites on club level. Now that would be the ultimate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter