*Mommy & Me & the Mouse! A Christmas Time PTR!!*

Let me see, what else? Oh! Maybe start getting the box together that I'll be shipping out to the resort early full of decorations and toys for DD's stocking each morning.

Hmmm, let's see....

Anything else??? :confused3

Hi!
Hmm other things to do.. have you thought about printing out little envelopes for Mousekeeping, DME drivers, bell services etc? .. Mousesavers.com has some great templates.. I've done some the last few trips, I find it really surprises the cast members.. and it's another little thing to do pre-trip! :thumbsup2

Emma princess: x

Did you order your extra ME tags yet? When I called to order mine they said you have to call at least 2 weeks in advance or they won't make it to you in time:confused3 Talk about snail mail. Anyway, I don't know if you have anything like a Micheal's craft store by you but that's where I bought my t-shirts and they were 2 for $5 so super cheap.

So guess what? I'M BACK! Obviously. We've been back for 7 months now. Boy am I behind. I'm about to FINALLY begin my trip report on the appropriate page. Let me tell you, this trip turned out to be everything I dreamed of and more. I'm probably doing this backwards but I'll be back to post a link as soon as I set up the thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter