Mommy, Daddy, is it May yet?! A May 2010 CR PTR **UPDATE 5/1 Only 7 days to go!**

Hello! Not long now, for either of us.

We're sitting down to hammer out some more details. So much unknown stuff, simple things even like how much time to allow for travel from one place to another. We have ADRs so we really need to know this kind of stuff!

How's your trip coming along? Got it all figured out?

My trip is coming along just fine, I think it's all figured out. .....Just ready for May to get here! ;)

I did see where Disney had updated their hours and added some second showings of Fantasmic while we're there. But that won't change any of our plans.

The unknown stuff is hard to figure out. I'll be glad to answer any questions (if I can) ! :thumbsup2

We've decided to send a box of stuff down ahead of time that will contain heavy supplies like diapers, wipes etc. Did a price comparison of UPS and Fedex and a 30lb box will cost about $20 to send. That'll be one less thing to have to deal with.

We packed clothes just to see how many bags we're talking about. Looks like we'll have 4 bags and carry-ons. We could probably consolidate and make it possible to only carry on the bags, but we also have strollers to consider. If we carried on 4 bags and also had to deal with 3 kids and 2 strollers, I don't think we would be able to manage. So, we'll check the bags and then we'll have 2 strollers and our carry-ons to worry about. The kids can get in the strollers which will make moving through the airport much easier.

We got the Disney email a few days ago.. the one with links to check in online, buy the photopass CD etc.

I just got finished checking in online. Really easy, the whole process was complete in a few clicks. Hopefully that will speed up our check-in next week.

Also just bought the PhotoPassCD online.

Can't believe it's finally here... only 6 days to go! :thumbsup2

Well, we spent the last few days packing some of the heavier supplies and disposable items into a big plastic tote that we're planning to ship via FedEx to the resort.

Basic items such as wipies, shampoo, conditioner, bandaids, pizie dust for the kids (toys, glo sticks and other small fun things that will magically appear in the rooms at various times), diapers etc. So fingers crossed that the box not only gets to CR without incident but also finds its way to our room ready for our arrival! I have the tracking number added to my FedEx iPhone app and I am watching it like a hawk! Will probs call the resort once we see that the package got there safely just to confirm and make sure it gets to our room OK.

I've been very MIA but I'm back and excited your trip is almost here, hope you'll write a TR when you get back :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter