Mom24Princesses 4/1-8/06 Report Day 8 LAST ONE

Mom24Princesses

DIS Veteran
Well this will be short and quick.

We planned to go to TS for BF so we set the clock for 7:15. BUT noise of others woke us up earlier. STILL NOT TO EAT, READY TO LEAVE BY 6:30 LOL :rotfl2:

We managed to get everyone dressed aan grab the rest of the stuff and head up tp TS before 8:00. Not many folk around!!
They handed you a hand wipe and your tray etc. BUT you fixed your own plate! They had most stuff like other mornings, bacon and eggs BUT no Mickey Waffles.

We ate in our area (near the drink station) we walked around a bit and took a few more pix. REALLY NOT MANY PEOPLE AROUND!

We headed down to 3 to leave. AS we were leaving Cruise Director Brent/Brett and Captian Tom were standing away by the EX Counter Desk talking, DD4 Rachel sees them and yells and waves, Bye!!!!!!. They wave/called back. PS She called CDB/B the Captian on Friday morning when he helped serve in TS!!

And we walked off. We went in little groups to gather luggage and we had a little trouble finding 10!!! A porter joined us and picked the line we got into. He said that guy's faster and he never questions anything. Sure enough we were out in a flash. He helped us to our car which was not far and we gave him $25. I don't know what's usual.

We loaded the car and everything fit!!!!!!!!!

We were on the Bee Line by 9:05!!!!!!!!!

So There

That is our wonderful trip. We hope to return for DD1's senior year in 09!! That's sooner than never which is what we thought when we called it our Once-in-a-lifetime-trip. A week before we went I had doubts. I wondered if it was really worth it? Would I regret all the $$ and time spent and waiting for 2 years, and 3 years without a trip to WDW?
For those of you who have not yet gone.
Trust me.
It is. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :tink:

Loved reading all your reports. Can't wait until I can write one of my own! Thanks for all the great info. Hope we have as :thumbsup2 great of time as you and your family did.

Melanie, thanks a million. I LOVED these reports!! We are taking our son Pat, graduating from high school in June and our other two sons this June. So I really took in every word you typed. Now go plan for the next one! Thanks again!

Thanks for all the time that you spent on these! I enjoyed everyone and looked each day for the new one! ;)

Great trip report. Thanks for taking your time and writing in great detail..

Great trip report thank you, I have truly enjoyed reading it and remembering my trip through your comments....

I have only read this last thread and it gave me chills! Thank you for taking the time!

Wow, what a great trip. I really enjoyed your Trip Report. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for a great trip report. The longer and more detailed the better IMHO. My DH and 3DS are leaving for WDW on 6/8 and cruising on the 10th. I like to know as much as possible. We have also been planning this trip for about 15mos. The boys are counting the days. Thanks for your time and terrific report to keep us going.
Angie_OH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!