Mom & Son-One More Time w/Dad! 11 days of DxDDP-10/21, Grand Finale, FF Chef's Table!

Ok, so I made it all of two days without making actual changes! I am hopeless! :rolleyes: :upsidedow

So I have had this thing about eating with the fish at Coral Reef even though the food is just 'meh for us. Decided to go with better food and I can just watch the fish in the pavillion! So, our Coral Reef lunch will now be at Via Napoli and our Via Napoli dinner will now be at Citricos. :thumbsup2 To save credits, I have cancelled Yak & Yeti for lunch in AK. We are having a later breakfast and dinner at Cali Grill that day so we will just snack as needed that day. I know DS will want something from Flame Tree!

My last real "decision" is whether to keep our last day lunch at Rose & Crown. It has always been a favorite of ours but with the menu changes, I am on the fence. Course the Stickey Toffee Pudding is still there so that is more than worth the meal!

Woo Hoo, I'm here!!

Ok, for you own good Vicki....I'm telling you to walk away from the Disney Dining website & lose the phone #!!! :lmao:

You have a ton of fun stuff planned.....will be very excited to see your reviews on all of them!!! :hyper:

It sounds good! But on August 26, do you really want 3 TS meals plus the Wishes Dessert Party? Why not save a credit that day - keep the breakfast, do a mid-afternoon lunch at either Kona or GF Cafe, and then just grab a savory snack (egg rolls? split a turkey leg?) if necessary to tide you over until the Dessert Party. Otherwise you may not be able to do justice to all the lovely tid-bits on the dessert tables.

I'm in :cool1: We are at the World 17-31 August so I'm really interested to see where you are planning to eat. I am determined that I am not going to change my plans anymore, but, you never know!

Now, I'm off to read some of your previous TRs :thumbsup2

Fabulous, scrumdiddlyumptious plans! :goodvibes

The Wanayama Safari is so fantastic, you and DS are in for such a treat!

Woo Hoo, I'm here!!

Ok, for you own good Vicki....I'm telling you to walk away from the Disney Dining website & lose the phone #!!! :lmao:

You have a ton of fun stuff planned.....will be very excited to see your reviews on all of them!!! :hyper:

Welcome! I know that I need to stay away from the dining boards but I just can't. It is an obsession for sure. I really think that I have made all of the changes I can unless I swap Rose & Crown for something ... ;)

It sounds good! But on August 26, do you really want 3 TS meals plus the Wishes Dessert Party? Why not save a credit that day - keep the breakfast, do a mid-afternoon lunch at either Kona or GF Cafe, and then just grab a savory snack (egg rolls? split a turkey leg?) if necessary to tide you over until the Dessert Party. Otherwise you may not be able to do justice to all the lovely tid-bits on the dessert tables.

DS isn't coming to breakfast with us so he will definitely want a big lunch. Depending on how much we eat at breakfast, DH and I may share a credit. I know we will be fine. And we really look at the Dessert Party as a place to sit and talk almost more than for the desserts.

I'm in :cool1: We are at the World 17-31 August so I'm really interested to see where you are planning to eat. I am determined that I am not going to change my plans anymore, but, you never know!

Now, I'm off to read some of your previous TRs :thumbsup2

Thank you for joining and reading! I am fairly certain I am not going to change either ... but I am not longer making any guarantees even to myself!

Fabulous, scrumdiddlyumptious plans! :goodvibes

The Wanayama Safari is so fantastic, you and DS are in for such a treat!

I am really looking forward to the Safari! Did you review it on here any where? I initially thought I would surprise DS, but I caved. He is very excited!

Looks like good plans! Hopefully I will get to read some of your reviews before my trip in October as we will be dining in a lot of the same places!

OP, can't wait to read this, also, your son really grew up in those trip photos! He went from looking like a little kid to a man! Scary how fast that happens! :guilty:

Looks like good plans! Hopefully I will get to read some of your reviews before my trip in October as we will be dining in a lot of the same places!

I will get the reviews up as soon as I can! :thumbsup2

OP, can't wait to read this, also, your son really grew up in those trip photos! He went from looking like a little kid to a man! Scary how fast that happens! :guilty:

I KNOW! How did that happen? It really stood out to me seeing those pictures like that!

I'm joining in and wanted to say hello!:wave:

I know for sure I read some of your reviews when I was booking our ADRs for our May/June trip but I can join in this one from the beginning!

We went to Disney the last week of August through Labor Day last year and loved it! I think we may go back that time in 2013.

Your restaurant line up looks great! Can't wait to read about it!

BTW I love the Red Sox shirts. My dad lived in Rhode Island as a kid so he blessed/cursed us with the Red Sox.:lmao: When we would need to match for family pics we would just grab our Sox shirts!

I swear that you and I were also at WDW at the same time last year and we both did dining reviews! Once again we'll be there at the same time as well!:cool1: My DD13 and I will only be there for 4 days from August 27 - 31 (try fitting in all of the restaurants that we want to try in 4 days! :lmao:). However we've only purchased our flights TO Orlando at this point and not the return flights so I might be persuaded to add one more day on the end of that. ;)

My DD will be taking a YES class at Animal Kingdom on the morning of the 28th so you and I will be there at the same time! Be on the lookout for a woman walking around all by herself for several hours with fists full of food as I plan to pig out while she's in the class. :banana:

Can't wait to read your reviews, the ADRs look fantastic. I keep changing mine as well so I have no idea what we'll actually end up with!

I also forgot to mention that we'll be at Coronado Springs as well for our first two nights! Fun!

Joining in! I really enjoyed your last DR and I can't wait to hear all about your upcoming trip! Just wanted to say that I was somewhat on the fence about R&C lunch as well because of the menu change, but DH & I had a really wonderful lunch there last month. I'm still upset about the loss of the Potato and Leek Soup, but everything we had there was delicious including their new seasonal soup.

I'm joining in and wanted to say hello!:wave:

I know for sure I read some of your reviews when I was booking our ADRs for our May/June trip but I can join in this one from the beginning!

We went to Disney the last week of August through Labor Day last year and loved it! I think we may go back that time in 2013.

Your restaurant line up looks great! Can't wait to read about it!

BTW I love the Red Sox shirts. My dad lived in Rhode Island as a kid so he blessed/cursed us with the Red Sox.:lmao: When we would need to match for family pics we would just grab our Sox shirts!

Yes, we wear Sox shirts often! Thank you for joining in!

I swear that you and I were also at WDW at the same time last year and we both did dining reviews! Once again we'll be there at the same time as well!:cool1: My DD13 and I will only be there for 4 days from August 27 - 31 (try fitting in all of the restaurants that we want to try in 4 days! :lmao:). However we've only purchased our flights TO Orlando at this point and not the return flights so I might be persuaded to add one more day on the end of that. ;)

My DD will be taking a YES class at Animal Kingdom on the morning of the 28th so you and I will be there at the same time! Be on the lookout for a woman walking around all by herself for several hours with fists full of food as I plan to pig out while she's in the class. :banana:

Can't wait to read your reviews, the ADRs look fantastic. I keep changing mine as well so I have no idea what we'll actually end up with!

I also forgot to mention that we'll be at Coronado Springs as well for our first two nights! Fun!

I say definitely add the day! Or two! :upsidedow I would have to eat 5 or 6 times a day if we were only there 4 days! :rotfl:

Joining in! I really enjoyed your last DR and I can't wait to hear all about your upcoming trip! Just wanted to say that I was somewhat on the fence about R&C lunch as well because of the menu change, but DH & I had a really wonderful lunch there last month. I'm still upset about the loss of the Potato and Leek Soup, but everything we had there was delicious including their new seasonal soup.

Yes, I read your review and it is part of the reason I haven't cancelled yet. :) We have always loved it there so I don't know why I am so hesitant. But I am leaving it open to change if I see something that I feel we may like better between now & then!

Ok, so no Rose & Crown for us this trip. I may regret it some time down the road since it has been one of our favorites. But I want to try some new things this trip and don't want to end up spending too much time in EPCOT. So we are going to The Plaza on our last day. I want to spend it is the MK without feeling like we are running around all day.

I'm not going to say I told you so but.... I'm SO glad to see that you have not gone completely sane and left your ADRs alone. Because then you would have a very boring PTR! :laughing: I'm actually glad to see things fall into place for you and your family. :banana:

I'm not going to say I told you so but.... I'm SO glad to see that you have not gone completely sane and left your ADRs alone. Because then you would have a very boring PTR! :laughing: I'm actually glad to see things fall into place for you and your family. :banana:

Thank you! And I do actually feel content now. I don't feel that I need to keep checking times, etc on the WDW website. So I think that means that I am done. Maybe ... we'll see ... ;)

What? No more changes to share?? :laughing: You are sooo good! Just wanted to stop by and say howdy! :wave2:

Howdy! I did sneak in a change that I didn't post. I cancelled The Wave for breakfast ... we will now finally try WPE. So I replaced our GFC dinner with the Wave. Made the changes to the list, but didn't post about it.

Our other big news is that we are paid in full! :banana: :banana: :banana: Makes the trip seem closer!

I really don't think I will make any more changes. But who knows!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter