Mom, my hands smell-A first timer's TR-Completed 4/12

I just wanted to post and tell you I've thoroughly loved your TR. I just found it randomly (and just found the DIS boards recently) so I'm new to it, but I really enjoyed it. You've a wonderful "voice" for narrative writing.

You should totally do a TR of your upcomming Disneyland trip!

I really don't think I'll have the stamina or the time to do one next (school) year. It took me FOREVER to do one this year for WDW. But you never know...

I just wanted to post and tell you I've thoroughly loved your TR. I just found it randomly (and just found the DIS boards recently) so I'm new to it, but I really enjoyed it. You've a wonderful "voice" for narrative writing.

Thank you and welcome to the DIS. It's a very addicting place, I must say. Like now, I SHOULD be writing my English essay. But am I? Nope. I'm on the DIS. ;) (Just for the record, the essay isn't due for a few more days.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter