Mom but Where's the Son?! Girls Weekend! Updated 9/6 - Le Cellier, Galactic Desserts & Homecoming!

That night we were heading to the thing we wanted to do most on this quick trip - DHS for the updated Star Wars fireworks! I booked us the Dessert Party because we didn't want to have to spend two hours holding a good spot!

Neither of us were really hungry but I took pics of most of the food ...

We both had some of the tomato and mozzarella and the watermelon skewers. The desserts really didn't 'wow' us. We did enjoy the Nutella quick freeze dessert

We may have enjoyed the 'everything sweet' bread pudding if we were hungrier

Coffee and tea

Very sweet alcoholic drinks

This is now held inside the Star Wars building. It was much better than in May when the threat of rain moved it from outdoors to inside the Mickey's Clubhouse building but not a nice as the Frozen party from the previous summer. That said, it was very cool to be led by the Storm Troopers to our reserved front and center viewing area! I booked this again for DH and I in October mostly for the viewing area. I know that we will have a few snacks and probably a drink but we won't eat near enough to 'break even'. It's worth it for the viewing area!

Hi Vicki! Nothing like starting to plan my next Disney trip other than stopping by the Dining Boards and seeing whats up! So excited to see your reviews of some old favorites and some new places. I think I need 2 full days of Disney Springs to fit all the new eateries that I've not tried.

Glad to read and catch up on your latest. :yay:

Bummed that we arn't going to see you guys in October. So many Disney pals traveling during F&W that I'm feeling sorry for myself that we didn't just pull the trigger and do it despite some other travel plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter