Mods:

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by civileng68, Jul 7, 2005.

1. civileng68

civileng68 <font color=teal>That May scare the poopy out of m

Hi,

Sorry to post here but I didnt want to post in the trip planning forum.

Do you think there's a way that we can have a forum for "Live 365 Disney stations" or any "Disney Stations" to discuss with our listeners and/or to discuss other Disney music ideas?

I think it would be fun as I myself have a new station that is doing VERY well in only it's first week and Park Hopper Radio's owner is also a Diser?

No biggy either way but just an idea.

Thanks for such a great site!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WebmasterKathy

WebmasterKathy Administrator Administrator

There are a couple of issues with this.

Per the DIS Posting Guidelines, you can only post a link to your web site if it's NOT commercial (and since Live 365 contains ads and "buy it" links, it seems to be commercial) AND if you post a reciprocal link back to the DIS in a prominent location.

Based on this, it sounds like the links already contained in your signature are outside of our posting guidelines... :confused3

4. civileng68

I'll remove them. However, I make no profit, but I guess that since Live365 runs ads you're right. That's a bummer because I think with some fun Disney audio radio stations that would really be fun, but I understand completely.

Thanks,.

5. WebmasterKathy

WebmasterKathy Administrator Administrator

civileng, this is a pretty unique situation, since it's not really *your* commercial site. We're still looking into how it fits in here, since we know there are lots of Live 365 users and fans on the boards.

6. civileng68

Thanks Kathy! I at least greatly appreciate your attention to it, even if you can't get around it.

Thanks!