Mods Please Close Thread

surfngoofyel

Surf's up...
IM TRADING SOME RARE ITEMS. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY WANT LIST BEFORE YOU OFFER! THANKS FOR LOOKING.

CLOTHING

1x FULL GREEN EXPLORER SUIT (WITH CAMERA) - JUST ADDED
1X BROWN COWBOY (WITH VEST)
1X BIRD HAT

PINS

1X HK ADVENTURELAND PIN
1X HK TOMORROWLAND PIN
1X HK DISNEYLAND HOTEL PIN

1X DLP CHEYENNE HOTEL PIN
1X DLR PARADISE PIER PIN
1X WDW POLYNESIAN HOTEL PIN

1X VMK B-DAY PIN (1ST PIN)
1X NARNIA PIN (POSTER KIND)

1X SPACE MT. PIN (HOST)
1X TRON LIGHT CYCLE PIN (HOST)

MAGIC PINS

1X BAT MAGIC (5 STAR)
1X SNOWMAN MAGIC (5 STAR)
1X TELEPORT MAGIC (5 STAR)
1X INVISIBLE MAGIC (4 STAR)
1X FIREWORKS MAGIC (5 STAR)

3X BURIED IN TREASURE MAGIC (1 STAR)

FURNITURE

2X MONSTER INC. TELEPORT DOORS (GOLD EDITION)
1X 50TH MICKEY LANTER
1X 50TH DIRECTOR CHAIR (GOLD)
1X MICKEY TV

ANYTHING IN BLUE I WANT GOOD OFFERS!!!

WANT LIST:

PIRATE QUEST ITEMS (ONLY FIRE WALLS, PIRATE STOOLS, PIRATE COUCH)
ATIS EYE PIN
SPARROW OUTFIT
STITCH HAT
HKDL DISNEYLAND PIN
MANSION CLOCK
GRAY MANSION OUTFIT
SNOWMAN (GOLD OR WHITE)
HIGH BETA ITEMS
CREDITS (ONLY IF ITS GOOD OFFERS)
ALL OFFER WILL BE LOOKED AT....

1779Hong_Kong_Tomorrowland_pin.jpg
Hong Kong Tomorrowland
1779Hong_Kong_Adventureland_pin.jpg
Hong Kong Adventureland

Hi are these the to pins you are trading? If so I would like to make an offer, From your wants list I have grey mansion top, grey mansion pants, both gold and white snowmen. Also have lots of other nice things or credits if you prefer,
Let me know.
Thanks
eywprincess

1779Hong_Kong_Tomorrowland_pin.jpg
Hong Kong Tomorrowland
1779Hong_Kong_Adventureland_pin.jpg
Hong Kong Adventureland

Hi are these the to pins you are trading? If so I would like to make an offer, From your wants list I have grey mansion top, grey mansion pants, both gold and white snowmen. Also have lots of other nice things or credits if you prefer,
Let me know.
Thanks
eywprincess

hahaha! yeah i usually put pictures up on my thread. i just got lazy!. yeah those are the pins im trading. wow! you have good stuff...give me your best offer and i will look at it and deciede if i need more or your offer is good. thanks!

hello,
I am interested in the following items. Only thing from you want list I have is credits, so I'll make my offer beside the items.
1X TRON LIGHT CYCLE PIN (HOST) *1500 credits*
1X BLACK MICKEY EARS *5000 credits*

I do have a few rare hats that I could throw your way, if you need or want them. Anyways, let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance for your time and consideration,
Alonelymom

pirate couch and 5K for bat

no thanks!

hello,
I am interested in the following items. Only thing from you want list I have is credits, so I'll make my offer beside the items.
1X TRON LIGHT CYCLE PIN (HOST) *1500 credits*
1X BLACK MICKEY EARS *5000 credits*

I do have a few rare hats that I could throw your way, if you need or want them. Anyways, let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance for your time and consideration,
Alonelymom

well...im looking for a little mor for both items...on the pin im really looking around 3-4k and on the hat i got offered 10k for the hat. so let me know and let me know what hat you have? thanks!

Thanks for getting back to me. I would take the offer of 10k for the ears then. I bought mine couple of weeks ago for 5000, but was trying to find one for my daughter. I'll also pass on the pin, but thanks for letting me know the range you were looking for, atleast now I know :)
Take care

Thanks for getting back to me. I would take the offer of 10k for the ears then. I bought mine couple of weeks ago for 5000, but was trying to find one for my daughter. I'll also pass on the pin, but thanks for letting me know the range you were looking for, atleast now I know :)
Take care

i will meet you halfway...how about 7k for the hat! let me know! and if you accept then let me know when you can do the trade and let me know what your vmk title is. thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!