Modern Family at Disneyland

Very cool! I can't wait! I looooooooooove Modern Family! :happytv:

I was lucky enough to happen to be in the park the day they filmed. Watched my son play on the playground in Toontown while they did a scene. Not only do I love the show, but they didn't once cause a closure or congestion, at least that affected me. Made me love them more. :rotfl2: Can't wait to see this. And Cam, Mitchell and Luke were all in the scene, my faves!

The preview for the episode looks great! We were in the parks on Friday and spotted a "plaid" from afar at DCA. It looked like Eric Stonestreet was walking behind them, but they disappeared before I could get a good look. After seeing some of his recent Tweets, it looks like it was him! He was there with his niece & nephew over the weekend. :goodvibes

I really liked the subtle touches that they got right. Like Cam's Pins and Lanyard.

I liked all of those little things too! It is almost like the writers knew what people make fun of the most too. Like the high heels, the socks with sandals, etc.
Although it sounds like a few on twitter were not happy with the character talking, being pushed part.

Watched my son play on the playground in Toontown!

Don't you know? It's Toonton! "You've been watching too much PBS!"

This was the first ever episode of Modern Family I've ever seen and thought it was hilarious. Especially if you're a park aficionado!

I think I'll start getting them on Netflix.

It was a great episode. I'm going to have to watch it again to pick up the subtle touches. I was just surface watching the story.

I was surprised Disney okayed that character gag.

I thought the same thing, but I don't think they were really Disney character outfits, were they?? They don't look THAT bad out in DL right? I've never been to DL, only WDW... and they don't look like that in Florida.

It was hilarious. I loved the comment about all the scooters. My first thought was "OMG, the writers of Modern Family read DisBoards!" :)

I enjoyed this episode. But I must admit that I did comment to my wife that there is no way Indiana Jones was a 45 minute wait from that point.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts