• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moderates vs. Deluxe

luna99

Oh great. Now we've got a yeti. - Jamie from Mythb
I've only stayed in the value and moderate resorts before but want to plan a trip next year to stay in a deluxe resort (either Wilderness Lodge or The Boardwalk)... what differences can I expect between the moderates and deluxe and what is that extra money buying me at the deluxe resorts?

Thanks! :hippie:

Larger beds, queens over doubles, larger bathrooms, closer proximity to the parks. None of the moderates are as close as the deluxes. You can walk to Epcot/MGM from BW, YC/BC, Swan/Dolphin; and you can walk to MK from Contemporary. And you are one monorail stop from GF, and 2 stops from Poly. and of course, since you're paying more money, the room tax will be higher!:rotfl2: One other thing, more restaurant choices.

Further, most are self contained resorts (exception GF, Poly and Contemp) and all have interior hallway access to rooms and most Deluxe rooms have patios or balconies (some exceptions, notably at Poly and Beach Club).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter