Models for GFV were NOT ready...

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by shortypots, Dec 3, 2012.

1. shortypots

shortypots DIS Veteran

So we were there last week in the hopes we could see the new GFV villas at the model center, but alas we were disappointed that they were not ready. :(

The center told us that they might be ready early next year. I guess it makes sense since they are not selling yet. Why get people all hyped if they cannot buy yet. Now we just wait.

On a side note, I was finally able to get my guide changed!!! Only took me 4 years! Hopefully our new guide is better, but hard to be worse.

Just figured I would give everyone an update on the models. Oh, also the word is there are only 1% of points left in BLT.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

I'm going to be in Florida for most of January, and I sure hope I can see them then. Next trip will be in April. I would like to see before I buy. I am hoping for a December stay next year in one!!!!! Well, we'll do a split, VWL and at the GF's Villas!

4. bakenatj

bakenatj Mouseketeer

Makes sense, seeing how on Dec 19th they are raising the price of AKV and Aulani to $140. That gives them time to gear up for the start of sales Jan 1st of GF....??? BTW my guess for starting price for GFV was around $140 a point, funny how they are going to raise AKV and Aulani to $140 just before Jan 1st. Coincidence??? I think not!

5. shortypots

shortypots DIS Veteran

I am guessing the price point will be closer to $180 since BLT is at $165.

6. pyrxtc

pyrxtc <font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo

I was there on Sunday and got to see "the hallway" of the GFV's. Smelled like paint and can't wait to see the rooms. HAHA !

7. dvcterry

dvcterry DIS Veteran

Ooooh nice!