MNSSHP

pixeemom

DIS Veteran
I hope this is the right place to post this question.....

If I want to buy tickets for MNSSHP do I need a park ticket?
we are making a quick trip and was wondering if we do this event do we need a park ticket for the day? or can we get away with just buying the tickets for the event and just buying 3 park tickets for the rest of the week....

tia
Danielle

You don't need a park ticket for the day, just MNSSHP tickets. We did the same thing last year and loved having a relaxing morning and lunch at our resort then heading over to the MK for the party in the late afternoon.

You can get into MK as early as 4pm with your party ticket. No park ticket needed. Party stuff all begins at 7pm.

you can get away with just the party ticket!! even though the party starts at 7pm the party ticket will get you in starting at 4pm!!

Longest are Jack and sally and then the dwarfs followed by Cruella. All were 2+ hours. Shortest for us was the old hag we waited less than 15 minutes.

We experienced our first MNSSHP on Friday night, October 9th. We had a blast, and just enjoyed being in MK "after hours" to enjoy the festivities. It was a first time for us to do any of the parties, and we really enjoyed it.

I hope this is the right place to post this question.....

If I want to buy tickets for MNSSHP do I need a park ticket?
we are making a quick trip and was wondering if we do this event do we need a park ticket for the day? or can we get away with just buying the tickets for the event and just buying 3 park tickets for the rest of the week....

tia
Danielle
You need tickets for the day - party tickets are only good for party times (though they typically let you in about 4:00 with the party ticket)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter