1. MinnieMouse73

MinnieMouse73 DIS Veteran

Does anyone know whether there will be AP discount on tickets for the Halloween parties? I really want to get our tickets booked, you can book them on the website but no mention of APs.

Or which phone number should I call to find out?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. FiFi Rose

FiFi Rose <font color=red>The last time we didn't even get s

I booked MNSSHP tickets on the booking line when I booked our hotel. You will get a discount depending on the type of AP you have. We have dream AP and got the tickets half price:banana: Normal price should be £20 each we got 4 tickets for £40 and £3 for postage.

4. britchic4

britchic4 <font color=green>There's often a piano player in

Ooh this is good news as long as you don't have to have Disney accomodation to book them.....

5. FiFi Rose

Fantasy and Francilien 25% discount and Dream 50% discount:goodvibes All these discounts just keep adding up.

We're going on Friday the 9th.

6. MinnieMouse73

Fantastic, we have dream APs :)

I'm sorry, I know this question has been answered lots of times but I can't find it for the life of me ... does anyone have the booking telephone number to hand please??

Thank you! :thumbsup2

7. FiFi Rose

I used this number 08448 008898:goodvibes

8. MinnieMouse73

Thank you, I will give them a call in the morning :cool1:

9. MinnieMouse73

Fiona please can I ask where you got that info? The CM on the phone is telling me there is no discount??

10. MinnieMouse73

Don't worry thanks I've finally sorted it out, but what a hassle.

I called back and got a different CM, he initially said maybe tickets for my date weren't on sale yet for stand-alone bookings but of course they were (I knew this as they're available on the website, and the previous CM was happy to sell me full price tickets). Then he checked a couple of things on the computer but said it was coming up with no discount available. At one point he said yes there was a discount :) £20 each! I told him that was the full price, he said no full price is £25 - I was absolutely certain it was because the first CM told me it was, and also I had the website page open in front of me. He checked again, yes I was right that is full price :confused3

I told him I knew people who had booked with AP discount and paid £10 each (thanks Fifi!!), he then said maybe it was only available with a package but I queried this - surely AP discounts are AP discounts, regardless of where you're staying and he agreed with me. Fortunately he was very nice and kept checking different things (I was also quite persistent!), and eventually he found somwhere that said yes, there was a discount :cool1: But the computer still wouldn't let him book it :mad:

So he went off to check with someone, he was gone for what seemed like forever :scared1: but he did come back and managed to get them booked.

It's such a ridiculous system that you have to know more than the employees to stand any chance of getting the correct price :sad2: And that you have to be fortunate enough to get someone on the phone who is happy to search for you. To be honest I would have happily paid £20 each to go if that was the correct price, but it would have been extremely annoying to do it just because I got told the wrong price on the phone :scared1:

Anyway it's all sorted now :cool1: Roll on 27th October :yay: :yay:

11. FiFi Rose

Glad you got it sorted:goodvibes Disney do seem to have dreadful problems with consistency between cast members when booking, receiving discounts etc. Even in restaurants, shops etc it is a bit of a hit or a miss what you get. Some will allow you to combine offers eg. HB/AP disount and perks, others look at you like you have grown another head:sad2:

12. FiFi Rose

By the way for future reference when arguing with cast members I got the list of AP benefits from DLRP Magic site where it lists the three AP's and associated reductions:goodvibes

I would post a link but not sure how:rolleyes1 I think you can navigate to it through the useful information sticky at the top of the page.

13. MinnieMouse73

Thank you :)

14. hildasmuriel

hildasmuriel <font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc

I want to book tickets for the 27th Oct too, but I'm not up for a fight about the AP discount yet. I might leave it a few weeks and hope they still have some.

15. thelittlemermaid83

thelittlemermaid83 <font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome

Glad you got it sorted :) Its weird that sometimes we know more than what the CM's do.

16. jillrobinson

jillrobinson DIS Veteran

Anyone know if you can get Shareholder's discount on the MNSSHP tickets ?