MNSSHP - plans

PinkLadyBug

Pixie Dust is in the air yet again
BOO!!!

I am going to MNSSHP this Friday. I am thinking that it won't be terribly crowded because HSM3 opens in theatres this Friday.:banana: This is my plan for the night. My mom,dad, and I are going.

We will leave home @ 4:30pm. Get @ MK around 6:00pm(ish). Eat @ Caseys Corner(about 30min.s). Look around Main Street and do some shopping(about 30min.s) The partys starts @ 7:00pm. We will trick-or-treat, do some rides, ect. Watch Hallowishes(9:30pm) from parade spot(which will be in front of castle). Watch Villians Mix and Mingle @ 10:05pm from parade spot. Watch the parade at 10:30pm. Do some more rides and trick-or-treating.The partys ends @ midnight.

So are any of you going to MNSSHP. Have you already been?

I have a purple minnie mouse witch hat.(w/ orange bow around it).(Got it from MK)
Then I got a dress from JcPenny the other night.(It reminds me of the HM. lol It's very pretty.) I just have to find some shoes and a handbag. I can't wait! Best part....we have no school on Friday! :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay:

i went on the 10. but a lot of stuff went wrong and i had a miserable time. my mom felt really bad about it (wasnt her fault) and surprised me with two tickets to go again on the 28th.

the decorations were adorable this year, as always. i missed the parade because of the group i was with :/

but i saw that they cut down hallowishes a little bit. which was crap.

im going as cinderella again ^^.

i'm going a week from thursday (going down to disney in a week!!!!)

and we're planning to go there around four. and mostly do rides. but i think we'll play it by ear since this is the first time we've ever gone.

but i'm pretty excited :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter