MNSSHP Pins

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by Popie_, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Popie_

Popie_ Earning My Ears

Last year there was a pin issued of the Headless Horseman and it sold out very fast. Does anyone know of others from previous years?:confused: :confused:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono Moderator

Did you ask on the collector's board? I don't know anything about Disney pins, sorry.

4. NHMickey

NHMickey <font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co Moderator

You may try a search of www.pinpics.com they have a huge catalog of pins that have been released.

5. JudithM

JudithM DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if there will be any special pins released this year for MNSSHP?

6. doombuggy

doombuggy DIS Veteran

Good question, does anyone know? I am going on Halloween, and would love to pick up a pin or two!

7. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

You don't really think that Disney will miss an opportunity to sell a pin do you. I mean, the "grandparents day" was just released. I was there last year and not only the MNSSHP pin (the headless horseman was released, but sold out after the second party...eerrr), but also the NBC pin; the Witch Hazel and nephews pin; the hag trick or treat pin. They out did themselves and am 100% sure there will be pins this Halloween too. Of course, like doombuggy, I'll be there too!!

8. Jiminy102

Jiminy102 <font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop

We got last years and it is so cool!!! If anyone is going this year I am willing to trade a pin from last year for a pin from this year!! As for past years I have no clue. Last year was our first MSHP. They are so much fun we went 3 times while we were there!!

9. Luv2Roam

Luv2Roam Dexter: Takes Life. Seriously.

Jiminy102 -- Remind me! I may take you up on that! ;)