MNSSHP parade times

mrstomrice

Disney Planning Fanactic!
Is there 1 or 2 parades during the party? What time/times have they happened in the past? Thanks!

and right before the first parade the park go's dark and the headless horseman rides throw and as he rides by the lights come back on , so if you have young kids that part of the parade might be a little scary for them

and right before the first parade the park go's dark and the headless horseman rides throw and as he rides by the lights come back on , so if you have young kids that part of the parade might be a little scary for them

Is this only before the 1st parade? Not the 2nd one as well?

I can't wait to see that.

I am still torn as to whether to pay the extra money. I watched You Tube videos of the parade and Villian show and I was not overly impressed. What are the other perks for going to the party?

I am still torn as to whether to pay the extra money. I watched You Tube videos of the parade and Villian show and I was not overly impressed. What are the other perks for going to the party?

Hallowishes, rarer characters are out, trick-or-treating, basically the whole atmosphere is awesome!

I enjoyed it for the extra time in MK, the parade, the fireworks, the atmosphere and the short waits for the lines.

There's also some special character meet and greets that aren't usually around like Snow white and all seven dwarfs although to be honest those will have long waits.

The atmosphere alone is worth it to me. :goodvibes

If you kids are younger there are dance parties with the characters. That alone was worth the price to me.

Thanks for all of your replies...haven't heard a bad thing yet. It is so expensive for 1 night compared to the cost of the 4 days that we are there. I know the kids will have fun. I am also worried about rain. I am tempted to wait until that week to decide (expecting a party on Sept 30 since the park closes at 7 pm) to make sure it won't be pouring! I wonder what the chances are of selling out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!