MNSSHP Oct 14 who's going?

KYCruiseCrazy

<font color=blue>I'll be drooling and dreaming<br>
ok. DW and I will be there. Will you be there? if there isn't another post for this is the one. if there is another i'll join it. so who is going? WOOHOO

We are going, will be a few days off of DCL and stopped at VWL for the trip. Can't wait!!!

DS (1 year) and I are Supermans
DD (3 yeara) Snow White...she thinks
DW Pirate

We are going, will be a few days off of DCL and stopped at VWL for the trip. Can't wait!!!

DS (1 year) and I are Supermans
DD (3 yeara) Snow White...she thinks
DW Pirate
Enjoy the Wonder and truely enjoy your day at Never-Neverland (it's what i call Castaway Cay) just look for the DIS pins.

DH and I will be there too (wearing our pirate hats from the P&P party back in March).

There will be 8 of us going! My 2 yr old is going as a Wildcat cheerleader and my 11 yr old as Hannah Montana. I haven't a clue what the grownups will be, if anything...

We'll be there!! Me, my oldest DD, my youngest DD and her DH and my darling DGD, Evie!! :cutie:

She'll be dressed as Tink!! :tinker:

Her first Holloween celebration ever!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

I'll be there along with my DH and DD (10). We recently moved to Georgia from Tampa and this is our first time back to Florida. We'll miss the short drive!

We will be there and it will be our first MNSSHP ever! We are so excited!! DD6 is Sharpay, DS 4 is Darth Vader and DS 2 is going to be Thomas.
See you all there!!

We'll be there with my cousin and her family. :cool1:

My boys want to be Sora and Roxas and I haven't decided what dh and I will be yet.

My Dh and I will be there celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary! :love:

We are doing the party on the 11th and maybe the 14th or the 16th. We are leaning to the 14th because the 16th is our last night and I don't want to be out late and have to get up early to catch a flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter