MNSSHP map of where to sit

leannej613

Earning My Ears
There was a post that had a map showing the best place/seats or section with green etc

I can't find it! We are going tonight!

Thanks!!

If you're talking about the fireworks, it's one of Robo's maps (so I'm sure he'll be in soon), but I can break it down for you: be on the bridge on Main Street for Hallowishes if possible. It was nothing short of amazing to be surrounded on three sides by the fireworks.

We sat right outside the Diamond Horseshoe for the second parade last week and were able to get a spot about 10 minutes before it started.

We went last Sunday and had a strategy that worked out well. We watched the fireworks from just beside the Mickey/Walt statue in front of the castle. This was nice because DD always has trouble seeing over tall adults, and she was able to get a spot that was a little higher.

After the fireworks, we walked over the bridge into Liberty Square and found seats on the wall next to the Riverboat between Liberty Square and Frontierland. It was a great spot to watch the parade - not nearly as crowded as some of the areas I could see nearby - and it was nice having seats.

make sure you check out the new fantasyland that has only been open for mnsshp the last week our so. it is awesome and seeing it with no wait is priceless

Which part of new Fantasyland is open during MNSSHP? Is it more than the Storybook Circus which I see is definitley officially open. We are going Nov2 - 9 and will catch the last night of MNSSHP.

Yes, the new little mermaid ride, ariel's grotto and Belle's new experience. this has not been advertised and would be easy to miss if your are not looking for it. Worth the cost of admission for thid alone, especially with no wait!

A crew member told us today is CM family day but to come back at 7 and we should get in to the new fantasy land and rides.

Thanks for the info on parade. Hoping we can figure this out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter