1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

MNSSHP Face Painting Designs

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by pezheadval, Oct 19, 2009.

1. pezheadval

pezheadval Mouseketeer

Does anyone have a pic of the face painting designs available during MNSSHP?

Do you have to choose one of their designs or will they also just make something up?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. goofy's friends

goofy's friends <font color=limegreen>**POOF**<br><font color=purp

My daughters chose what they had there in Halloween colors. "tinkerbelle" which is normally green w/pink was orange w/ black and was beautiful. DS asked for a tiger and it was beautifully done as well.

4. Prinny27

Prinny27 DIS Veteran

My friend and I just asked for Halloween designs. She got a spider on a web and I told the girl doing my face to 'surprise me'. She did a GREAT ghost with Mickey ears on him. Loved it! Oh, I also watched the boy just in front of me get his face painted as Jack Skellington b/c that was the costume he was wearing for the party.

5. Tiresius

Tiresius Mouseketeer

I was wearing a sort-of prince of the forrest costume and asked for a wreath of leaves, and they painted a very cool design across my forehead. So nope, it seems like you aren't restricted to their designs. Don't have a picture though, Sorry!

6. ncmickeyluvr

ncmickeyluvr <font color=darkorchid>darn. I really like being r

2 years in a row my dd has asked for a custom design and both times has been told that they can do anything....as long as they can do it in under 2 minutes. So in other words, no full face or elaborate designs. Last year, dd had a rag doll costume and they painted her face to look like a doll. It looked awesome. This year she didn't wear a costume but instead wore a halloween tshirt with candy corn on it. The lady did a design with candy corn and glittery swirls. It looked very cute!! DS always asks for something they have on the board but with different colors. They do a great job.

7. pezheadval

pezheadval Mouseketeer

Oooh Great! I couldn't remember how they worked it.

I was wondering if they would have good designs to match our costumes and it sounds like it will work out great!

Thanks for the info! I'm soooooo excited!!! :woohoo: