MNSSHP DIS meet on 9/30 at Tomorrowland Terrace. Wear your LGMH's!!!

I'm okay with the angle, when I view from the Rose Garden or Crystal Palace they're both at angles too. ;)

Well I can't remember ever watching the fireworks from there either. But I trust macraven.

Also, didn't want to spook you all, but I wasn't sure if you guys realized I was a minor or not? I'm hesitant to use the word "teenager" because it comes with all those pre-conceived notions of hanging out at the mall all day and being semi-clueless about the real world. Anyway, I thought I had said it before but maybe my mind has been messing with me. I just didn't want everyone to be surprised when they met me at the meet. MrsPiglet, is my mother. =] Can't wait to meet you all, and hopefully this list will keep growing.

Hope I didn't scare anybody off. :p

-- Jenny

Hope I don't scare you off 'cause I a little old. Just warning you. ;)

this will be my 4th mnsshp.

i do love the fw but really am thrilled in meeting new diser friends.
meets are so kewl.

we know each other from being "inside this box" here on the forums.
it is exciting to meet others who love disney and be able to put a name with a face and deepen our friendships.

i hope BabyPiglet will make a list of what costumes people in our group are going to wear.

it will make it kewl so we could recognize each other.

i will be wearing my traditional halloween tshirt.

i'm not creative and not one for dressy for the occassion so it will have to do.

it is an orange tshirt that has black letters on the front of it that says
costume.
that with a black shorts will be me.

i hope BabyPiglet will make a list of what costumes people in our group are going to wear.

it will make it kewl so we could recognize each other.

i will be wearing my traditional halloween tshirt.

i'm not creative and not one for dressy for the occassion so it will have to do.

it is an orange tshirt that has black letters on the front of it that says
costume.
that with a black shorts will be me.

Oops, I have to see if I can find my costume! macraven, your costume is dressier than my costume!! I think my orange t-shirt just has a black bat on it!! (thank you, Target!) :rotfl:

I love seeing all the wonderful costumes the party-goers will be wearing. My favorite was 2 years ago - a family of Fast Passes! :thumbsup2

Okay, good suggestion macraven. I'll do that =]

We'll just be wearing Halloween shirts, glad to hear we won't be the only non-creative people there.

Now my costume is creative. Tigger is dressed as Pooh bear and Pooh bear is dressed as Tigger. Not sure what color shorts. I wish I had a pig costume.

Anyways, Jenny is really doing a good job. She is loud and talkative on the board, but quiet and shy in person when you meet her. We will have to keep her talking. She is really excited about the trip, we have planned it for a year.

We only have about 2 months before our trip.

Now my costume is creative. Tigger is dressed as Pooh bear and Pooh bear is dressed as Tigger. Not sure what color shorts. I wish I had a pig costume.

Anyways, Jenny is really doing a good job. She is loud and talkative on the board, but quiet and shy in person when you meet her. We will have to keep her talking. She is really excited about the trip, we have planned it for a year.

We only have about 2 months before our trip.

she is doing a fabulous job!

she's handling it like a pro.

Just checking in and saw you were listing costumes.

I will just be wearing a Jack Skellington shirt, nothing fancy for me, DH doesn't dress up, and DS is still trying to decide between his Inuyasha costume and getting a Sora costume.

Inuyasha is a Japanese Anime character and Sora is the main character from the Kingdom Hearts video game, for those who may not know. If I didn't have a 12 yo son I wouldn't have a clue what either was :rotfl2:

Looks like the most of us will just have halloween shirts on. We must be the noncreative DISERs. Anyways, it's is getting closer.

Which resorts are you all staying at? We are staying at the POP.

I think DD4 will be a cheerleader, I'll be in a T shirt, LOL. We're staying at POFQ.

Looks like the most of us will just have halloween shirts on. We must be the noncreative DISERs. Anyways, it's is getting closer.

Which resorts are you all staying at? We are staying at the POP.

non-creative, but smart! We won't be too hot in our costumes, or have any issues with the rides or attractions (at least that's the way I choose to look at it!!!) :laughing:

I'll be at BC. :)

That is true we will not be hot. Have you all been the end of Sept before, what the weather going to be like? Will it be short weather the whole trip, we don't leave till Oct 6?

That is true we will not be hot. Have you all been the end of Sept before, what the weather going to be like? Will it be short weather the whole trip, we don't leave till Oct 6?

This will be my 4th year in a row going end of Sept/early October. It is usually still HOT! I'll pack mostly summer clothes, but bring along a couple warmer things - just in case! When you're within about a week of your trip, check the 15 day Orlando forecast @ Accuweather dot com for an idea of temps/rain chances, etc.!!

Wow, was not planning on taking any long pants. I guess I will have to add that to the list. Have you eaten at Narcoosee's? What is the dress code? We where thinking about going there, but really don't want to dress up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter