MNSSHP, DB driving me nuts!!

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by aja319se, May 6, 2009.

1. aja319se

aja319se Mouseketeer

Ok please help! My brother is going with us on our trip in Oct is ALL concerned that the tickets will sell out Oct 6th and I need to buy them NOW!! I am holding off a bit because my master plan is to use all cash and no CC so I wanted to buy them in a few weeks. Am I crazy? Please help me.. I am the master planner for me, kids, db, brother, & parents!! :headache: I may not survive the 151 days until vacation :lmao::lmao:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Eljay

Eljay DIS Veteran

Some dates do sell out. You might have to make this exception.

4. MarkinNM

MarkinNM NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

I called yesterday and was told the closer to Halloween the more sellouts with OCT 31st a lock for a sellout.....She also recommended that we do NOT wait till we get to WDW as you never know, I think if you going in Sept I dont think it will sell out too fast as I read somewhere that somewhere of 25K tickets can be sold, THATS alot!!

5. wnielsen1

wnielsen1 Earning My Ears

If your plan is to buy within a few weeks, I don't think you will have a problem getting Oct 6th tickets. Now if you wanted late October, I would buy now.

6. Eljay

Eljay DIS Veteran

Did you call them and ask if you can mail them a check or a money order?

7. Darcy03231

Darcy03231 DIS Veteran

I bought tickets for the October 21, 2008 MNSSHP the day of the event. At that time the only two that were sold out were 10/30 and 10/31. I don't think you'll have a problem with waiting a couple of weeks for 10/6. If your brother really doesn't want to wait why doesn't he just buy his tickets on his own?

8. srwarden1928

srwarden1928 DIS Veteran

I really dont see why buying the tickets now is such a big deal if you are sure you intend to go to MNSSHP that night. Sounds to me like it would make DB happy and at little detriment.

9. disney minnie

disney minnie DIS Veteran

Sounds like you are saving and buying/paying for things a little at a time. if this is the case and you need to wait, tell your brother that you will order them if he wants to pay for your and you can pay him back in a few weeks.

Times are too tough to put yourself in a bad position.

10. aja319se

aja319se Mouseketeer

I guess I just needed to vent more than anything else. I think we will be ok to wait the few weeks and I will tell him that if he is so concerned he can buy them now and I'll pay him. Thanks :)