MNSSHP Dates

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by ftomasze, Apr 4, 2011.

1. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

They have it every Halloween night, and it sells out in advance every year too...usually by summertime tickets for the Halloween night party are long gone

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bytheblood

bytheblood Guest

And even then they are not set in stone. ;) In 2009 (or maybe 2007), Disney released dates for MVMCP and then the day before tickets went on sale, there were a few changes.

4. disneyquestions

disneyquestions DIS Veteran

Looking at pricing from last year, there are "premium" dates - the 22nd and 28th. I'm wondering if they do something extra special on these nights to justify the extra charges? I mean, the 22nd is over a week away from Halloween - nothing special about the date...

TIA

5. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

No they do not do anything extra on those dates.I forget the reasoning for the Premium pricing, but there is NOTHING different about those parties compared to the others

6. beattyfamily

beattyfamily DIS Cast Member<br><font color="purple">Has Oodles

They started premium pricing a few years ago starting with just Halloween night then Halloween night and Fridays and so on. It's basically that Disney realized they can make more money for the more popular/busy nights and they were right.

7. mma800

mma800 Mouseketeer

We have booked from 10/28 thru 11/2. I am planning on booking for MNSSHP on Halloween itself plus one other night to be covered in case of foul weather. This is a one time deal for us as it is getting too hard to get kids out of school. We have air and hotel (Dolphin) booked as well as 1 day MYW tickets for 6 and 1 adult AP.
    Just waiting for dates to be released!!:surfweb:

8. snykymom

snykymom Still tagless after all these years

Don't forget to ask for the AP discount on your other night (there's none offered on Halloween)! If they're "premium" nights there may not be a discount available, but it never hurts to ask!

9. stargazertechie

stargazertechie Toy Story Midway Maniac

I am getting SOOOOOO freaking antsy waiting for the dates!

10. kmk1180

kmk1180 "Today's a good day to Win a Trip to Disney World.

On MNSSHP nights, what time does the park close to non-party guests.
    and what time does the party start?

11. beattyfamily

beattyfamily DIS Cast Member<br><font color="purple">Has Oodles

The park closes at the same time the party starts: 7p.

They will start to make announcements around 6p that if you do not have party tickets you will need to leave as there is a party at 7p....

12. Iwant2BAprincess

Iwant2BAprincess DIS Veteran

I wish they would just put the dates out already. I got burned last year when the dates came out-calander had Friday's closing at 7 but they changed it and moved the parties to Saturday-threw a wrench in my adr's and layout for the week. I booked my adr's in March for this year and won't really work on my game plan for the week till they actually release the real dates.

13. Halloweenluv03

Halloweenluv03 Mouseketeer

I plan on buying the first day they come out for Halloween next year. I'm marking my calender a year from now to start checking for dates and when they will go on sale. I already have the money for it put aside. :banana:

14. BlackPearl695

BlackPearl695 Mouseketeer

If the calendar is not accurate, why post it? They should know these dates long before they post the calendar. They do these events every year! I know if they change the calendar this year, my whole trip will have to be overhauled and I'm worried about my ADRs.