MNSSHP Costume Idea....

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by The.Epcot.Man, Jul 9, 2010.

1. The.Epcot.Man

The.Epcot.Man Mouseketeer

How hard would it be to pull of Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz? I've got the lab coat, and I could just spike up my hair and add the accent.....would people get it? Maybe just the RIGHT people would get it?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stacy6552

stacy6552 Keep to the code!

I had to look him up. Sorry.

4. CursedAngel

CursedAngel Earning My Ears

I thinks it's cool, maybe you could draw the platapuss on the back of your lab coat. like he's hitching a ride.

5. The.Epcot.Man

ooh....that's a good idea....I was also thinking about putting the logo on the back or something..

[​IMG]

6. jjnshane

jjnshane Enjoying some "Invisabili-TEA" with a crazy kid!

HA! I love it -- you should see if you can find a stuffed Perry (do such things exist?) to carry around with you and then randomly get into a fight with it! :lmao: I would so totally do that!

7. Queenofspoons

Queenofspoons Dreaming of Disney World

I love that idea (makes me want to do it for halloween this year) , Ive already seen a mother and son dressed up as Phineas and Ferb at MNSHP last year, why not Dr. Doof?

8. The.Epcot.Man

it'll be interesting to go into the bathroom at 3:55 and come out at 4 ready to take over the tri-state area!

trying to keep it simple and easy to change into as possible!

9. kwitcherkicken99

kwitcherkicken99 <font color=deeppink>Sleep keeps me pretty. CAFFEI

Why yes, yes they do! They have them at Target.

I think it's a great idea for you to be Doofenschmirtz. ITA on carrying Agent P with you somehow. DH and DS are dressing up as Phineas and Ferb. I'm going to try to pull off Linda, and DD (even though she's younger than DS) is going as Candace - she's uptight enough :lmao:.

Just make sure to practice his signature hunch - though you may have to channel a mime... :rotfl: just mind the invisible boxes.