1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

MNSSHP Candy!

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Joeandmike, Sep 13, 2012.

1. labdogs42

labdogs42 <font color=darkorchid>I managed to wrestle a play

Cool! I work for the company that makes Peeps! I knew we'd be handing them out but I wasn't sure if it was every night. I'd love to see a picture of the Peeps cart!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sw33t_angel

sw33t_angel New Member

Does anyone know if the bags for this year are sturdy? Or just plastic? If we filled it to the brim would we risk it breaking?

4. MVC1225

MVC1225 New Member

We went the same night as Cheshire Figment (in fact I am pretty sure I saw you twice as our scooters crossed ;)).

We also got

Milky Way
    Snickers
    Regular M&Ms
    Smarties
    Whoppers
    Werther's Caramel Apple Filled Candies
    Gummy Bears
    Reese's Cups

5. MVC1225

MVC1225 New Member

We filled our bags to the brim and no issue.

As for the size of the bag, you can get a lot of candy in one of those bags.

We actually ended up with two bags each since when we went to lockers to grab our costumes they gave us an additional bag as we walked back towards Main Street under the railroad station. We ended up with 2.5 bags for the two of us. After we tossed the candy neither of us liked, we ended up with a full bag for each of us. Almost a week later, I still have tons of candy left in the bag.

6. kittylover

kittylover New Member

I'd also like to know about the special diets candy.I'm looking for vegan,gluten free stuff.Thanks! Karen

7. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

Does anyone have a picture of the trick or treat bag that they can post? Trying to see if they are plastic...or sturdy looking and curious to see the size. I may bring our own bags too.

8. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

9. Miranda Danda

Miranda Danda New Member

Near the Tiki Room on 9/11 the CMs gave my husband a brand new candy bag completely full of candy (as well as filling up the 3 we already had)!! It was around 11:45pm!!!

We left with a TON! Our daughter was happiest with the Lemon Heads, but I loved that they passed out bananas at one of the stops!

10. Briangwen7

Briangwen7 New Member

I want lots & lots of Candy!!!

11. kddisney502

kddisney502 <font color=blue>P: What's the problem with Goofy?

That's so funny about the bananas. Only at wdw. Of course I've had too many years of being told that fruit from trick or treating should be thrown out. :)

12. TandLMommy28

TandLMommy28 New Member

So. Much. Candy. We had six people and the other two adults gave my kids all of theirs. I didn't think I'd get it all home!!! Lots of good stuff. Twix, Snickers, etc.

13. thedonduck

thedonduck New Member

We went this past Friday and between DH, DS, Grandma and myself we ended up with 12 lbs of candy. Going through the ToT trail by Space Mountain we came across as CM who was from WI and LOVED my Packers costume and LOADED up an entire bag for us! It was hilarious. He kept saying "shhhhhhh" and just kept scooping candy in!

I just tossed our bags, but here's a link to show what they look like. http://land.allears.net/blogs/jacks...pecial_events/mickeys_not_so_scary_halloween/

I would say the size of a small gift bag (maybe 6 inches wide by 10 inches tall!) but that is just be guess! They are made of some sort of plastic so they held up AMAZINGLY in the rain!