MNSSHP as a Solo?

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Am planning on doing my trip next year in mid-October (usually it's the day after Thanksgiving through the 1st week of December. Have never been during this time of year and I thought it would be fun. Now I would like to do Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, but this trip may be another solo trip. How is this party for a solo adult? To those who have gone, do you dress up? Do you feel silly or do people stare at you if you are there solo?

I went solo last year, and was so worried about feeling stupid (it didn't help that I was the only one on the bus there in costume :lmao: ). But I never felt conspicuous at all, and it was my favourite night of the trip.

I had a lot of fun running around getting all the candy I could (don't miss the Alice in Wonderland trail!), and interacting with all the children in costume. Nobody stared at me or made me feel silly, there was such a fun atmosphere, and a lot of people stopped to compliment me on my costume, but no one ever thought it odd I was there by myself.

Don't miss it, the parade and fireworks are excellent, and it's an amazing night. I was toying with the idea of not wearing my costume, but I know I would have been so upset to be there without it!

I went solo to MNSSHP twice last year. I did not dress up, but next time I will. I enjoyed it!! The Trick or Treating was great! ;)

I'd do it again--but in costume! :maleficen

I am going solo, dressed up as I don't kow yet (not a clown though too creepy). If anyone wants to stare they can I don't care!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1: :rotfl2: :cheer2: :woohoo: :stir:

I went by myself this past yr. Was also the weekend of my birthday. I enjoyed it. In fact, this was the first time I has trick or treated since I was a kid! I made a weekend of it and stayed overnight at CBR, then went back to the mk the next day.

Thanks for your input. Am hoping to go down with family, but if not, it will be a solo trip. Never been this time of year and want to give it a try.

Halloween at WDW is great. I love it.... and going solo to MNSSHP is the best thing you can do... No sharing of your candy with anybody else :teeth: :thumbsup2

MNSSHP is fun! I have gone both with Family and solo, and have always dressed up its alot of fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter