MNSSHP 9/29 who's going?

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by Disneykat, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Disneykat

Disneykat Mouseketeer

:Pinkbounc Can't wait!! I'll be there with my dd10. We had so much fun last year! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lexmelinda

lexmelinda <font color=blue>Has a Seussical googling DD<br><f

We'll be there, too--Me, DH, DD16, DD13, DS6! Just decided yesterday to change our plans and go. We are virgins to the MNSSHP....is everyone dressed in costume or just the kids? pirate:

4. Disneykat

Disneykat Mouseketeer

most kids(and quite a few adults) were dressed up. My dd was tinkerbell. We met up with Disboard members in front of the castle. :goodvibes

5. pperfectmom

pperfectmom <font color=teal>Has the sense of direction of a m

:banana: We have our tickets and DH and I have matching t-shirts as we are not into costumes. Now I have to figure out something for DD(3) and DS(19 months). I am contemplating Tom Sawyer for DS. He could wear overalls rolled up and a straw hat-very comfy. I don't know what to do for DD. She could either be Tom's very tall Becky or, I was thinking Pippy Longstocking. She has beautiful red hair and would make a great Ariel, but the Disney costumes are so expensive and I am definately not a seamstress. I do want them both to be in comfortable shoes and clothes all night.

We are going to try to get into the park at 4:00 like some said you could do last year. We have no ADR's that night but will probably be eating supper at a CS inside the MK. I can't wait. I feel like a little kid!

6. nluvwithmickey

nluvwithmickey DIS Veteran

Yup, count us in! It will be our very first MNSSHP and we are looking forward to it like you wouldn't beleive!

It will be me dh and two DD's 10 and 14. My Dsis and Dbil are also going!!!

Let's hope it isn't too crowded. As long as it isn't sold out, we should be o.k.

7. Cruelladeville

Cruelladeville <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

We also are going, and it will be our first time, too, so we are also "virgins". :teeth:

8. tci1212

tci1212 DIS Veteran

We will be there on the 9/29 also. Ages 15,14,13,5,2. This will be our third time going. Last year the kids had a great time. :sunny:

9. run4me

run4me Mouseketeer

DD 10 and I can't wait. :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

10. Disneykat

Disneykat Mouseketeer

11. goofydad621

goofydad621 DIS Veteran

we will be there DD8 DW and myself

12. schlepsnort

schlepsnort <font color=cc0066>Family CEO, CFO<br><font color=

DH and I debated and debated over going but in the end, we couldn't WAIT to go! It is me, DH, and DS (4), DS (2.5) and DS (6 months) We already know that DS (2.5) is going as a police man --we had DS (4) short sleeved police man outfit from last halloween that fits him so it will be cool for him to wear. Still not sure about the other two DS's though....Baby may be in a onesie with mickey ears...Not sure yet...I'm waiting to see what the stores have because I'm SURE that halloween stuff will be out before the trip. Heck, it's not even 4th of July and the WalMart by us already has SCHOOL SUPPLIES out! Craziness I tell ya! :confused3

Oh and we are *virgins* as well and absolutely CANNOT WAIT for our trip to be here! :bounce:

13. Speedemon21

Speedemon21 Mouseketeer

We are also going that night! It wil be me, my DH, DS 8, DD 5, my sister and my mother. This is our first time also and we are so excited! I already have my costume but I am not telling what it is! :rolleyes1 (Hint: It's a Disney Villan)

14. Goobergal99

Goobergal99 <font color=green>E-A-G-L-E-S- EAGLES!!<br><font c

We are!!! :banana: :banana:

15. KIRSTIN'S MOMMY

KIRSTIN'S MOMMY <font color=0099FF>Creates edible masterpieces<br>

We'll be there....all 19 of us!!! :banana: :cool1:

16. lady_hlh

lady_hlh DIS Veteran

We are going and this is our second MNSSHP (DH, me and DD 4.5). My DD is going to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique that afternoon to get a make-over and will be dressed as Tinkerbell.

17. Mickey Man2

Mickey Man2 Earning My Ears

DW and myself will be going on the 29th also.
    This will be our first MNSSHP also. :woohoo:
    I'm not sure if we will dress up our just go in normal clothing. :confused3

18. going2disney

going2disney Mouseketeer

Myself and my DS4 will be there, also our first MNSSHP! We are planning on coming in a day earlier than our reservation and since we are on the free dining package and can't get our park rickets early thought this would be a great way to kick off our vacation!! Now we just need to find a place to stay.

19. Disneykat

Disneykat Mouseketeer

Any of you dis members interested in getting together? I'll be there with my dd10.

20. lexmelinda

lexmelinda <font color=blue>Has a Seussical googling DD<br><f

21. Disneyglobegirl

Disneyglobegirl DIS Veteran

We will be there!! This is our first ADULT only trip , first MNSSHP and first Food and Wine fest :teeth:

As of right now - no costumes but that could change the closer it gets!