MNSSHP 9/29 who's going?

We'll be there, too--Me, DH, DD16, DD13, DS6! Just decided yesterday to change our plans and go. We are virgins to the MNSSHP....is everyone dressed in costume or just the kids? pirate:

most kids(and quite a few adults) were dressed up. My dd was tinkerbell. We met up with Disboard members in front of the castle. :goodvibes

:banana: We have our tickets and DH and I have matching t-shirts as we are not into costumes. Now I have to figure out something for DD(3) and DS(19 months). I am contemplating Tom Sawyer for DS. He could wear overalls rolled up and a straw hat-very comfy. I don't know what to do for DD. She could either be Tom's very tall Becky or, I was thinking Pippy Longstocking. She has beautiful red hair and would make a great Ariel, but the Disney costumes are so expensive and I am definately not a seamstress. I do want them both to be in comfortable shoes and clothes all night.

We are going to try to get into the park at 4:00 like some said you could do last year. We have no ADR's that night but will probably be eating supper at a CS inside the MK. I can't wait. I feel like a little kid!

Yup, count us in! It will be our very first MNSSHP and we are looking forward to it like you wouldn't beleive!

It will be me dh and two DD's 10 and 14. My Dsis and Dbil are also going!!!

Let's hope it isn't too crowded. As long as it isn't sold out, we should be o.k.

We also are going, and it will be our first time, too, so we are also "virgins". :teeth:

We will be there on the 9/29 also. Ages 15,14,13,5,2. This will be our third time going. Last year the kids had a great time. :sunny:

DH and I debated and debated over going but in the end, we couldn't WAIT to go! It is me, DH, and DS (4), DS (2.5) and DS (6 months) We already know that DS (2.5) is going as a police man --we had DS (4) short sleeved police man outfit from last halloween that fits him so it will be cool for him to wear. Still not sure about the other two DS's though....Baby may be in a onesie with mickey ears...Not sure yet...I'm waiting to see what the stores have because I'm SURE that halloween stuff will be out before the trip. Heck, it's not even 4th of July and the WalMart by us already has SCHOOL SUPPLIES out! Craziness I tell ya! :confused3

Oh and we are *virgins* as well and absolutely CANNOT WAIT for our trip to be here! :bounce:

We are also going that night! It wil be me, my DH, DS 8, DD 5, my sister and my mother. This is our first time also and we are so excited! I already have my costume but I am not telling what it is! :rolleyes1 (Hint: It's a Disney Villan)

We are going and this is our second MNSSHP (DH, me and DD 4.5). My DD is going to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique that afternoon to get a make-over and will be dressed as Tinkerbell.

DW and myself will be going on the 29th also.
This will be our first MNSSHP also. :woohoo:
I'm not sure if we will dress up our just go in normal clothing. :confused3

Myself and my DS4 will be there, also our first MNSSHP! We are planning on coming in a day earlier than our reservation and since we are on the free dining package and can't get our park rickets early thought this would be a great way to kick off our vacation!! Now we just need to find a place to stay.

Any of you dis members interested in getting together? I'll be there with my dd10.

We will be there!! This is our first ADULT only trip , first MNSSHP and first Food and Wine fest :teeth:

As of right now - no costumes but that could change the closer it gets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter