MNSSHP 2017

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by ErinsMommy, Jan 10, 2017.

1. ErinsMommy

ErinsMommy DIS Veteran

Any info greatly appreciated. When do tickets generally go on sale? Also what has been the earliest start recently? We're going 9/16-9/25 and praying there's an MNSSHP somewhere in this timeframe.

2. IrishNYC

IrishNYC DIS Veteran

MNSSHP should be on Sunday and Friday that week, if it follows the same historical pattern. We'll be there 9/19-25, and plan on going to the party that should fall on 9/22. See you there! ;)

ConnecticutNonna and ErinsMommy like this.
  3. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

Tickets usually go on sale early May, and I would be shocked if there weren't party dates in your time frame. (Early September is the time frame that's iffy.)

ConnecticutNonna and ErinsMommy like this.
  4. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

ErinsMommy likes this.
  5. Raenstoirm

Raenstoirm Moderator Moderator

May 1 tends to be the sale date- give or take. I would guess you will have 3 parties during your week. We tend to travel that exact week every year for our anniversary (Set 25) and we always do at least 2 parties often times 3. You will know the dates before disney releases them if you watch the travel agent calendars. Any park closing at 7 during that time will most likely be a party.

ErinsMommy likes this.
  6. ErinsMommy

ErinsMommy DIS Veteran

Thank you so much everyone! =)

7. ErinsMommy

ErinsMommy DIS Veteran

Do you happen to have a link to a travel agent calendar? TIA!

8. Kaitlyn Gullickson

Kaitlyn Gullickson TakeMeToNeverland

I'm wondering the same thing!!! We are going 9/2-9/10, judging by last year it would be on Thursday.

9. Accident

Accident DIS Veteran

I didn't look up 2016 but I remember going the second one and it was a thursday and I think the first one was the previous thursday.. then it went into more 2-3 a week until it got closer to halloween and felt like more party days than not. or maybe I went to the first one..

2015 it didn't start until mid sept so that's where it's iffy.. I suspect with f&w starting before labor day weekend (am I remember that right for 2017) that mnsshp may also start early sept this year.

10. ErinsMommy

ErinsMommy DIS Veteran

I'm so hopeful for a nice quiet(er) weekday MNSSHP. Weekends I suspect it'll be busier.

11. samsteele

samsteele DIS Veteran

I was there for the party last Sept 25 (Sun) & it wasn't the first one so OP you should be fine for dates. Like anything in Sept, do pack a couple of ponchos for the rain.

ErinsMommy likes this.
  12. Diz22

Diz22 Earning My Ears

The first party in 2016 was Friday September 2nd! I know because we left that morning

ErinsMommy likes this.
  13. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

Yup. We were at the first party. :)

With food and wine starting Aug. 31st, I wouldn't be surprised to see the MNSSHP starting on Friday Sept. 1st this year.

AngelDisney and ErinsMommy like this.
  14. AngelDisney

AngelDisney Dream a Disney Dream 0[;)

I hope Food and Wine starts early again this year, so I get to do both! I have always wanted to do MNSSHP and Food & Wine but as a teacher, my schedule doesn't match well with These special events. Lots of Pixie dust please! pixiedust:

Edited:
    I just re-read your post. Food and Wine is starting on August 31 this year!!!! Hurray!

15. huey578

huey578 Test Track Dummy

16. ErinsMommy

ErinsMommy DIS Veteran

17. msgoofy

msgoofy Mouseketeer

Any idea when they will announce the dates for 2017?