Mnsshp 2010

jtlover

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when we would be able to buy tickets for next September and assume it is via disney on the telephone?

Never been to a party before so dont know how it works:cool1:

Hello Im not sure when the tickets are released I am sure some one could help

but we bought ours of the US disney site not over the phone you had the choice of paying to have tickets delievered or have a eticket

hope that of some help

Leanne

You can just buy them for the resort or any guest services area. If you go for a September party you don't really need to book in advance as they don't sell out. But if you really want to, I think the official dates are announced around May and you can book then through the phone

we got ours over the phone last year for the first night normally around 4th sept, we shall be going next year as we didnt get it this year as the walking would not have been good for me

Usually there is a slightly reduced cost for the tickets if they are purchased in advance too. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter