MM vs. AP Photopass Download

arthropodtodd

Mouseketeer
Here is my question. We are pre-AP change holders and I am assuming I can upgrade to the new AP on our next trip. We are headed to trip two of three on our passes at the end of this month. This next trip we are traveling with our good friends and were planning on buying a MM to share. However, if we wanted to upgrade our APs If we can) which would be the better option here? The MM or Photopass download? Pros and cons here?

thanks.

Definitely do the upgrade. A poster on the Passporter forums posted that he called the AP hotline and was told that if you're not in your AP renewal window that you can upgrade to the new AP for $50. That's much less than the $169 cost for MM.

that's what I was thinking. how would that work for our friends to have access to the pictures?

They just need to be on your Friends and Family list for their pictures to be included, but you would be the only one who would be able to download them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter