MM Ears

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by zaksmommie, Jun 13, 2007.

1. zaksmommie

zaksmommie Earning My Ears

Is there any where in WDW that you can get names monogramed on the MM Ears? We are going in about 3 1/2 weeks!:yay:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ksumn1

ksumn1 DIS Veteran

I know you can buy the ears and get them embroidered at The Chapeau on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. It's just to the right of the Main Street Bakery. I know there's somewhere else I think at MGM Studio's but the Chapeau is the only place we've ever been. Kind of a tradition for us eavery trip. A new set of ears each time!!

4. Pure Diz Addict

Pure Diz Addict Earning My Ears

Yes, many shops offer that service, and it is definitely worth it

5. BlakeNJ

BlakeNJ DIS Veteran

Also several shops in DDT. Christmas Shoppe and World of Disney are two I know of. It's my understanding that only the Main Street Shop in MK will do the traditional script--meaning the kind Annette Funachello and friends wore for the Mickey Mouse Club.

6. mom2of2

mom2of2 DIS Veteran

You can get them embroidered for $2 in Mk at both the Chappeu on Main Street and Sir Mickey's in Fantasyland
    For $7 you can get them embroidered in MGM at the 5&10 or in DTD at Days of Christmas

7. Pure Diz Addict

Pure Diz Addict Earning My Ears

Congratulations on your vacation soon

8. nopdwife

nopdwife Mouseketeer

We only paid $2 for the embroidery on our ears at MGM. It was on the main strip but I don't remember the name of the shop.

9. REW91599

REW91599 Earning My Ears

In 12/06 in DTD ,in the christmas store, it was about 15-17 dollars for the hat and the embroidering (and depending on how busy they are it could take hours and you would need to go back and pick it up). A few years ago on main street in MK the "name" was included with the hat and done right then. Have fun!!