MLinDisney and Kimpup CELEBRATE and GO DELUXE!! 1ST DR! TONS OF PHOTOS! COMPLETE

Just finished reading. Great job! I'm now trying to figure out how to work Tusker House in for breakfast and lunch at Yak n Yeti.

Fab reviews - so many of our favourites, and ones we'd love to try :thumbsup2

Oh, and the bird that kept you company during your meal at Sanaa..his name is Reuben :goodvibes

I have some new replies to last Septembers DR, I decided to respond to all before I get back to my current DR. I was detained because of a hard drive crash. I now have my new computer and I'm going to update.

Nice summary! There are so many things I want to try in January but don't know how to fit them all in!! Looking forward to your next DR!

Well you fit in quite a bit on your January trip!!!

Great reviews! Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome! Thank you for reading! Take a look at my new DR from January in my signature.

Just finished reading. Great job! I'm now trying to figure out how to work Tusker House in for breakfast and lunch at Yak n Yeti.

Tuskerhouse is so much food! Maybe 8 am Tusker and latest lunch at Yak & Yeti?

Fab reviews - so many of our favourites, and ones we'd love to try :thumbsup2

Oh, and the bird that kept you company during your meal at Sanaa..his name is Reuben :goodvibes
Thank you! On our January trip, we saw Reuben again right by our window!! It seemed as if he were posing!! :rotfl:

Great reviews!!!
Thank you! Check out my January DR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter