MK Royal Friendship Faire: Louis Debuts Today! (July 13th)

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
It's being reported that Louis will make his debut today in the MK Castle Stage show! The reworked show will now be presented in its original and intended staging.

If you're in MK today, look for Louis, the jazz trumpeter, joining in with Mickey and friends on the Castle Stage!

Missed that, loved the show though.

That's such a cute little segment! I'm glad there is a new show, replacing the old 80's looking one.

We were first row at the show on Tuesday and I thought it would have been so much better with Louis. So glad they added him back. Wish they had done so sooner.

Great show, by the way.

I am glad to see that the hiatus of all things alligator/crocodile was temporary. The removal of cartoon animals really never made much sense anyway. I can't wait to see this new show next time I'm at the World!

So glad he is in the show; I love Louis! (and I'm glad they kept the tap dancing guy, I thought he was cool and was hoping that we wouldnt have to lose him to get Louis!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!